PDA

View Full Version : no boys allowed

hannax
07-03-08, 09:44
hi,i came on my period this morning now i have a really bad pain in my right side were my appendix r im so scared,i also have trumping wind tho so do u think the pain cud b the wind,also does the wind pain hurt wen u press ur tummy,and hea anybody else had this b4

thanks xxxxxxx

Peggy
07-03-08, 10:06
Hi hannax!

Just to say that I do get exactly the same thing, and for me, I know that the pain is defo the wind passing down through!!!!! It can hurt alot and sometimes stops me in my tracks for a few seconds. If I press my tummy there, yes it does hurt as it's sensative where it's blowed up with gas trying to pass along! Not a lovely topic of conversation I know, but release the wind as often as you need to and I bet the pain will go away.

:D

If it doesn't or it gets worse, defo seek some professional medical advice.

Take care

Peggy

jill
09-03-08, 23:20
Hi HUn,

I have had this on and off for a long time, it does not come with all my periods, my body is changing now, me thinks it has something to do with making a hell of alot of wind when I am on a period and YES, I get sore on my right hand side. I always play the waiting game, blame my periods and see how I go. It does always go.

Hun, I know its dame hard for you, but please try not to worry, if anxiety kicks of as well this makes even MORE wind and gases.

Give it a few days hun, if it gets worse, pop to your gp, peace of mind goes along way.

Mine is defo, something to do with making lots of wind when I am on a period.

I do hope your feeling better soon

TAKE CARE

LOVE JILLXX

Jjeni
10-03-08, 08:48
God i have had this too and i went through a massive stage of being petrified it was my appendix !! i knwo what your going through but im sure its not !! infact i had it last night cause im due too !! im sure it will pass xxx

LucyA
10-03-08, 11:25
Jeni try not to worry, I get this when I'm on my period too.
I think it's to do with the muscle contractions and period cramps as it can disrupt your digestion a little and cause bad wind. Sorry you're experiencing it as I know how excrutiatingly painful it can be!!
It sounds weird but the best position to get rid of it (i.e. bring on the farts hehe) is to either lie on your left side with your legs bent or to kneel up with your head down and your bum in the air.
Hope it gets better soon!! xx

Mumto2
10-03-08, 12:38
Its pretty normal when you have period to have a lot of pain anyway, I always get a lot more windy which is painful, try not to worry yourself and give it a chance to pass, you could try some painkillers for now too.