PDA

View Full Version : im really worried

hannax
07-03-08, 18:57
hi all,im really worried i have a pain rite at the bottom ov my tummy,i keep feelin the need to trump but sumtimes it wont come out n my tummy is rrumbling a bit aswell,the pain gets worse then i trump n the pain goes but not completly,then it gets bad and i need to trump again,does anybody no wat this is im terrified as iv been googling,cud it be wind or trapped wind thank u to anybody who can help xxxxxx,also i keep burping aswell

bottleblond
07-03-08, 20:02
Hanna,

Sounds to me like you have some excess wind that you are finding hard to depart.

What i tell peeps with this kind of prob (an old wives tail) but a good on, is to boil up your kettle, pour yourself a mug when done, just water! then let it cool enough till you can drink it, sip it till you have finished the mug and your wind should start to depart!! loads of us have done this and nearly always works!!

good luck hun

Lisa
xxx

hannax
07-03-08, 20:07
thanks lisa ill give that a try,is it normal to get wind there and can u also get it around ur belly button im so scared its my appendix xxx

kazzie
07-03-08, 20:16
Hi:)

You can get it all over your tummy and it can be agony!!!

I think you can buy something called wind eze from the chemist

My hubby swears by a hot cup of tea to shift it(same as Lisas hot water)

Have you tried a hot water bottle???

Hope you feel better soon

Kaz x x x:hugs:

sheba2
07-03-08, 21:57
it could be colic like babies get. No wonder they scream with it as it is very painful. Wind eze can really help.