PDA

View Full Version : feeling crappy

Jjeni
08-03-08, 12:04
Ok so tues wed and thurs i efel great got the fight in me to not let this thing beat me and then yesturday i go to the dentist to have a filling !! So im ok in the morning - papping myself but im doing good - i get in there and have the most almighty panick attack and anxiety i only have one filling done (needed two) cause i wenrt i fit state to have both !! anyway i come home yesturday not feeling brill but last night i eflt light headed - this morning i feel sick light headed achy - feel really shite and im so p****d off because i want to feel like i did a few days ago !! is this all anxiety related - do i have a bug - has the dentist done something wrong ? i just feel awful - wanted to get housework done too - aint gunna be able to get that done cause i feel wrotten !! whats wrong with me :weep:

This post has been automatically edited by the NMP post filter

chalky
08-03-08, 12:11
Hi Jeni,

The dentist is an ordeal even for "normal" people.
Along the road to recovery,we almost always have off days.If you think about your week as a whole though,you are clearly moving in the right direction.Always try to focus on the positive things you are doing!!
:hugs: :yesyes: :hugs: :yesyes:
Best wishes,
Chalky