PDA

View Full Version : i feel so sad

hannax
08-03-08, 12:52
i feel so down n sad today i dnt no wats wrong wrong with me i just cnt stop crying today,i really miss me,i dont recognise me anymore,and neaither do my friends,not that iv seen them since this started,i really wana start felling positive and get on the road to recovery but i just dnt no how to go about it,sorry i no that sounds stupid..i really dnt want to take meds.i had cbt last year and it really helped me but as soon as i stopped having it i just started being really anxious again,i dnt want to pester the doc by going back and askin him to arrange it all again????any advice.....sorry to go on peeps xxxxx

neptuno
08-03-08, 13:16
Hello !
I think we can all relate to feeling this overwhelmed - log onto this site and follow "Tap O' the Mornin'" - just watch and follow ...
www.bradyates.net (http://www.bradyates.net)

Be kind to yourself

kellie
08-03-08, 19:00
awwwww hanna hun why did you not say today when i was in the chat room. we are here to help and talk when you are feeling this way.i understand your feelings hanna ive been there loads of times and now doubt i will feel that way again at some time. plz dont feel you are being silly or pestering anyone hanna you are not ok. go back and talk to your doc thats what he is there for to, and say you need help again and found cbt was helpful to you the last time. hanna if you are in the chat room plz say if you are feeling sad , lonely, teary or anything hun we have all been there . much love and hugs to you hanna and i am here if you need me ok.
take care :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

kellie.