PDA

View Full Version : My list of problems *sharing with you all*

Paulos
08-03-08, 15:49
This is another list of my problems I've been having lately... can anyone relate?

Inability to concentrate
Finding almost no pleasure in the things I do anymore
Bad Anxiety and worrying of every sensation I get in my body
Staring into space
Bad depression, crying episodes
Major/Bad OCD about my fears/brain power/intelligence/almost anything I can't understand
Feeling life is kind of meaningless
Feeling the medication isn't doing anything and all is does is give me side effects ever since the first medicine I ever took

kaz79
08-03-08, 21:16
Yup, can relate to a few of those, especially being scared of every sensation in my body. If I feel the slightest bit sick or anxious it can blow up into a big panic attack.
I get very depressed too although I dont cry, I bottle it up until I erupt like a volcano and my poor partner is on the receiving end (although sometimes I think he deserves it)
Keep going, Im sure things will get better for you, as I hope they willl for me:)

Paulos
08-03-08, 21:52
Yeah.....

margaret911
09-03-08, 17:02
Hang on in there Paulos, it will get better, it just takes a lot of time and patience. I am not cured but I do have good days and these keep me going. Take care hunni,
love mags xxxx:hugs:

Nibbles
09-03-08, 21:31
Hi Paulos,

These are very common symptoms of depression and anxiety so you aren't alone. I can relate to some of them myself at one time or another. Things can and do get better though so be kind to yourself and have some hugs. :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Take care,

Mike :)

Paulos
11-03-08, 18:38

chalky
11-03-08, 20:34
Hi Paulos,

Fight the urge to focus on your problems like this.
:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:
Try to spend your time challenging these symptoms.
Giving your problems such prominence and respect will only serve to drag you down.They seem insurmountable.
They are not.
One day at a time focus your mind on doing positive things which will prove to you that you can get better.
best wishes,
Chalky