PDA

View Full Version : Yadda yadda....

kaz79
08-03-08, 21:10
Ive had a crap day, have got PMT and the other half is working tonight so I know I wont sleep (even though Im knackered)....

Ive got a tickly throat which is making me feel sick and so Im panicking kind of in waves. Thats why Im on here at the moment.:wacko:

The girls are in bed and I feel really lonely and I dont want to go to bed coz Im too scared I wont sleep.

My Grandad has gone and I am worried about enduring the journey to the funeral and my alcoholic brother is causing trouble by calling up our step mother and giving her abuse.

Im also worried about finances and how we are going to cope with paying childcare and me on a low income.

Now Ive got that off my chest, how about some hugs???:)

AceR1mmer
08-03-08, 21:15
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:
no matter how bad things feel, there always fixable

kaz79
08-03-08, 21:26
Thaaank ooooo!!!!!:) :) :) :D :D

AceR1mmer
08-03-08, 21:37
Welcome:yesyes:

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Nibbles
09-03-08, 21:14
Sorry to hear you're going through such a bad patch Kaz, I hope things improve soon. Until then have some megaroonie hugs.

http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee12/WendyG66/Animated%20GIFS/Hugs.gif

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Take care,

Mike :)

Lilith1980
10-03-08, 12:55
Kaz, sorry to hear you're not feeling so good hun. Here you go

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::h ugs::hugs::hugs:

Jo xxxxx

chalky
10-03-08, 18:44
Hi Kaz,

You are very welcome to lots of hugs!!

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

When times are tough,keep believing in yourself.
You will get through this.
Best wishes,
Chalky

heidi
13-03-08, 01:05
http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd152/heidi51/hugssunflowerGTS.jpg

Hi Kaz, Sorry to hear your not feeling to good ....remember tomorrow is a new day !! :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

kaz79
13-03-08, 14:40
AAAggghhh!!!
My brother has taken an overdose and is in hospital. Im so angry with him because he only did it because he wasnt the centre of attention. He is an alcoholic and everyone (including myself) have tried and tried to help him, but he just throws it all back in our faces.

I cant stand him as he is being so selfish. The day we found out my Grandad had died (also my poor Dads birthday), he phoned our step mum and started giving her abuse while he was drunk (early in the morning).

I know it sounds awful, but I sometimes wish he would die to put an end to all the misery he is causing the family.

Am I very wrong for feeling this way???

groovygranny
13-03-08, 19:19
No Kaz,

You're not wrong for feeling this way - sounds a completely normal human response to me.....because you know you don't really mean, or want, to feel like that.

I feel the same way about my nephew (proverbial black sheep) for the anguish he's cause the family (although not in the same way as your brother). It's like banging your head against a brick wall when they just don't listen to reason.

And it gets so tedious and exasperating when their anti-social behaviour happens time and time again, and we get to the stage where we just want to scream "stttttop!!" because of the strain it puts on us and the rest of the family.

All we can do at this stage I think is to take a step back, take a deep breath and say "enough's enough! "

Big hugs for you Kaz :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

:flowers:

kaz79
14-03-08, 16:22
Thank you groovygranny:)

Southern_Belle
16-03-08, 16:45
:hugs: Kaz, and I hope things are better for you today. I'm sorry for the loss of your Grandad. Your brother will not get help until he wants it and I hope that having to go into the hospital will show him that he has indeed hit rock bottom. It seems like you are dealing with alot of things right now and I do hope it settles down for you.

Love and more hugs,

Laura