PDA

View Full Version : Shakey shakey..

kaz79
08-03-08, 21:25
Does anyone else get the feeling they are shaking from the inside. I get it all the time and it sets me off...

AceR1mmer
08-03-08, 21:34
yup thats common with anxiety, try to listen to relaxing music:)

kaz79
08-03-08, 21:40
What about dolphins???:huh:

AceR1mmer
08-03-08, 21:44
The dolphins can listen too:yesyes:

ohhhh lol yes the relaxing sounds of dolphins will help.

i like whales personaly:)

kaz79
08-03-08, 21:46
Sorry, Im sittin here p***ing myself laughing. Good thing really:yesyes:

AceR1mmer
08-03-08, 21:49
lol at least ur shaking with laughter now:D

kaz79
08-03-08, 21:57
Yep. But Ive finished my muffin:mad:

fairyloveheart
08-03-08, 21:57
I always get that, I keep saying to my hubbie "Am I shaking"? He says "No, why" and I said cuz it feels like I am inside. He doesn't believe me! I am glad i's not just me.

One Q - I started with my "Sinus" probs and then have been worrying about a brain tumour - and it is since I started worrying that other symptoms (Such as my shakey shakey, wierd twinges, etc) keep happening. Do you think these added extras may be anxiety?

xx

kaz79
08-03-08, 22:00
Possibly, but I suppose everyone is different so I couldn't really say:shrug:

AceR1mmer
08-03-08, 22:01
interal trembling is annoying but passes, just need to find ways to relax, like music/tv/reading.

twinges like small muscle twitches?
those are caused by many things like, not sitting correctly, sitting too long etc
if you had a brain tumour you would have constant headaches/sevre pain, black outs, alot of serious side effects you would'nt mistake thats for sure.
So try to forget about it:)

Kaz dont eat too many muffins lol

fairyloveheart
08-03-08, 22:08
Sharp twinges...last a few seconds but then repeat in one area for about 10 mins, then moves somewhere else and does the same thing.... oh dear oh dear:scared10:

AceR1mmer
08-03-08, 22:22
sounds abit like cramp or somthing, if your worried talk to your doctor about it:)

aliciajane
08-03-08, 22:24
I want a muffin lol.

I get shakey too whenever I get really anxious or have a panic attack, it's nasty, but it's nothing serious honey. It's a common sideeffect of anxiety/PA's and lots of us get it.

AceR1mmer
08-03-08, 22:33
*gives u a muffin* lol

Pretty sure everyone gets it, it sucks but easily cured with you've got time to sit down for "me time"

groovygranny
08-03-08, 22:37
Hello Kaz,

Don't normally come on to this forum but the title caught my eye!

I had this real bad when I was very ill - but now it's more like 'shuddering' or shivering on the inside.

I got it in Morrison's this afternoon - seemingly out of the blue. But I'm trying to come off the coffee (not that I drank an awful lot:noangel: ) at the mo so don't know if it might be connected with that too.

Or it may be that I passed by the Choc-Chip Muffins without buying any? lol!!

Yum, was yours choc-chip then?:unsure:

Take care

:hugs: :hugs:

kaz79
09-03-08, 12:38
All chocolate and chocolate chips. Na uhty but nice and I made up for it by going to the gym.
Its interesting to see that a few people get the same symptom. :)

sandy35
27-03-09, 15:20
Yeah I get internal shaking like head palpitations and then I get head shakes with them as well and my partner and my parents don't believe me when I tell them.