PDA

View Full Version : New on here

davidnicholson
08-03-08, 21:50
Just joinend the site i have chronic ocd and other anxierty disorders. i have trouble meeting new people and talking to people so say hi to me and help me start to find my way around this site

Dave

groovygranny
08-03-08, 22:18
Hello Dave:welcome: to you!

I had the same prob before I joined here (meeting new people and talking to new people) - so 'hi' !! I still get it a bit but it's under control now:)

The links on the left have some good information and personal stories too. The 'First Steps' might be a good place to start.

Don't worry you'll soon make new friends who'll help and support you :hugs: - I did!

Shout if you need anything - pleased to meet you!

:)

pooh
08-03-08, 23:53
Hi Dave!

The advice and people on this site are great. It's helped me tremendously since joining. I'm sure you'll find it just as good as I have.

Welcome and see you around the site!

Pooh

sagey
09-03-08, 00:30
Welcome Dave, I hope you find the help you need.Sagey.

anna-jo
09-03-08, 01:40
Hello Dave, i only just joined, i too have problems speaking to people and making friends. Seems a nice , friendly place to be it will take me forever to read all the posts!
Jo

Lindalou64
09-03-08, 04:08
Hello Dave And Welcome......i Wish Ya Well..........linda

sarajane
09-03-08, 08:17
http://img.freecodesource.com/myspace-graphics/images/hello%20graphics/animated/prod_458_25484.gif (http://www.freecodesource.com/myspace-graphics/getcode/hello_graphics/animated/prod_458_25484.gif.html)

Hi Dave and welcome, I found it hard making friends before I joined NMP, as I never go anywhere to make friends. So you will be in good company, have a look around and hop into the chat room that's where I got to meet new friends.
Love Sarajane

kellie
09-03-08, 09:07
hiya david :welcome: to nmp it great to have you here. you will get lots of support and advice from all the great ppl here. we also have a lovely chat room and it would be nice to talk to you in there sometime. take care :hugs: :hugs:.

kellie.xxxxxxxxxx

chalky
09-03-08, 15:25
Hi Dave,

Welcome to the Forum!!!

:hugs: :yesyes: :hugs: :yesyes:

You will get loads of support and advice here.
Best wishes,
Chalky

nomorepanic
09-03-08, 16:20
Hi Dave

A warm :welcome: aboard and lovely to see you here.

You will soon settle in and meet some great people.

Nibbles
09-03-08, 21:19
Hi Dave and :welcome:

You'll get loads of advice and support here while making new friends along the way.

Take care,

Mike :)

Lilith1980
10-03-08, 12:42
Hi Dave

Welcome to NMP :)

Jo xxxxx

Hope 2
10-03-08, 12:55
Hiya Dave :D

Good move chuck joining here .
I was baffled for ages when I joined cos there is so much to get yr head round :wacko: .
I also have OCD etc so nice to know there are others around with the same head thrash .

Ta ta for now
Best Wishes
Hope xx

heidi
13-03-08, 00:17
http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd152/heidi51/sHellobar.gif

Welcome to NMP, you will get loads of advice and support here and make many friends along the way... Don't forget to visit the chatroom !! :hugs:

trac67
18-03-08, 19:34
Hi,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends

Take care

Trac xxx