PDA

View Full Version : advice needed, panicing!

bambamers
10-03-08, 17:17
hi,
ive had this weird pain on and off for a few days, its in my right side just sort of below my boob. think its sort of behind my ribs.
anyway its like a shooting type pain.
u know how it is im now panicing about it and wonder if anyone knows what it could be?

thanks

lou
xxx

Mumto2
10-03-08, 17:29
I get that a lot but normally on my left side, I have had it on my right side I start worrying over it but I seem to have come to the conclusion that if anything bad was going to happen then it would have by now, it does tend to work but it has taken me a long time to get that into my thoughts, now just need to work on losing my tension, stress and depression.

Try not to worry it could be a number of things from a pulled muscle to wind or anything, just keep an eye on it and if you are worried see a Dr but I am sure they will tell you it is just anxiety, as mine always does.

Carrie

kerry-1972
10-03-08, 18:05
Hi Lou

I have that sort of pain, have it right now infact..It started sunday morning when i woke up. It like a shooting pain that comes and goes and it too seems to be behind my ribs on the right..I was worrying about it yesterday but today i just think its nothing too bad and will go away in a few days and if its not gone then i will go to the doctors..Im sure like me its nothing to worry about (easier said than done i know)..Have you taken pain killer for it?

Kerry

aliciajane
10-03-08, 22:43
I had this a few weeks ago, right where you do, I was panicking like mad about it.
It went away within a few days, just give it time.
The chances are it's just another of those damn symptoms for anxiety!
Best wishes,

xax

kellie
11-03-08, 08:26
hiya bambamers ive had that pain quite often and the left and right side. plz let me reasure you that this is more likely due to a tense mussel. i know this aint easy but if you worry about it it will just get tenser and hurt more. do some stretches and try to relax and stop getting panicky about it, it will pass in a few days. take care .

kellie.xxxxxxxxxxx