PDA

View Full Version : Strange head feelings

lesleyB
11-03-08, 09:34
They are back, I thought they had gone for good and I could move on.I get a strange feeling just behind my hairline which can only be described as dizzey or woosey,not the kind were the room spins, can walk about but seems to be worse when putting my head down to type. I also get a feeling of presure in my nose, have been to ENT but they could find nothing. Have started to worry again have to go to work today and teach scared I might faint or die. I know this is stupid and I have to put these negative thoughts out of my mind as they only make anxiety worse but it is hard. Am feeling funny typing this:scared15: Lesleyb

leisa
11-03-08, 13:21
hi lesley,i can really relate 2 u & this strange feelin,i had my hospital appointment last week 4 this dizziness,couldnt find anything,just said it was anxiety,but i feel it when im on top of the world (which isnt very often) i get a pressure behind my nose & eyes which has a humming feelin that makes me dizzy,i asked if it could b tinnitus but they said theres nothing u can take 4 tinnitus anyway!so im booked 2 see a councoller??? but i worry im gonna faint (never have ),its a horrible feelin that i have most days

leanne1980
11-03-08, 16:31
hiya

i dont have this feeling but ive been getting a crawling sensation in my head, its as almost some1 is pulling my scalp at the top of my head. ive noticed it more when i have blocked sinus's which i do at the moment.

im starting to panic again about it, ive been ok for a while.

take care
leanne xx

lesleyB
11-03-08, 17:12
Thanks for your replies, I went to work and felt ok there as I was busy.
Now I'm home it has started again:ohmy: Oh well I'll just keep going.