PDA

View Full Version : new here

sprookey
11-03-08, 10:48
i have been suffering panick attacks on and off now for about 15 years , which from this i devoloped agrophobia , i also from epilepsy which i have had since a child , in the last year i moved and moved doctors where now i have a wonderful doctor who has helped me all she can , what i was surprised at was the lack of help there is for people who suffer anixety, my doctor referred me back to my epileptic doctor where i had a massive panick attack on arrival there , and through my epilepsy doctor i am now getting all the help that i need , this week i am going to see a pysgologist and hopefully start my road to recovery ,i actually count myself lucky as i have epilepsy and is getting the help that i need through the hospital , i have read this site and what a fantastic this is to actually talk to people who suffer and understand because i truely beleive that until you have suffered people do not understand how disabling it can be thanks everyone for reading my post

Lindalou64
11-03-08, 11:11
Hellp Sprooky And Welcome.....i Wish Ya Well........linda

Lilith1980
11-03-08, 11:50
Hi Sprookey, welcome to NMP :)

You will get lots of great advice and support on here.

Jo xxxxx

Janvi
11-03-08, 13:03
Hi there.

Did you suffer epilepsy due to your anxiety and pannick attacks?

Because I get anxious whne someone suffer from epilepsy.

sprookey
11-03-08, 16:22
no i had epilepsy as a child , the anixety and panick came on a few years later with my daughter who also suffers from epilepsy but she was violent and very abusive with it , she is now well controlled

groovygranny
11-03-08, 18:10
Hello sprookey:welcome: to you!

Glad you're getting the help that you need - and yes, it helps so much to be able to chat to people who understand first hand what it's like to suffer.

You'll find plenty of help and support here - try the links over there on the left, loads of good advice and also some personal stories.

PLeased to meet you!

:flowers:

chalky
11-03-08, 18:10
Hi Sprookey,

Welcome to the Forum!!

:hugs: :yesyes: :hugs: :yesyes:

You will get loads of support and advice here.
Best wishes,
Chalky

nomorepanic
11-03-08, 20:01
Hi Sprookey

Just wanted to :welcome: you aboard and lovely to see you here.

Hope we can be of some help.

PUGLETMUM
11-03-08, 20:25
:D hi sprookey, glad youve found nmp! my husband suffers from night epilepsy and it has affected my anxiety quite badly at times - i would worry how i would cope if he had one when we were away! shame for him, because he has never let if affect him - and he has been a bit peed off with me at times! but epilepsy is very serious so you should get extra help - that proves that the system can work - its just that a lot of ppl feel they should also get that help - but i will honestly say that i dont begrudge you getting it because like i said epilepsy isnt very nice at all. so all the best to you in your battle to beat the panic monster! emma

Nibbles
11-03-08, 21:07
Hi Sprookey and :welcome:

You'll get loads of advice and support here while making new friends along the way.

Take care,

Mike :)

heidi
12-03-08, 23:57
http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd152/heidi51/hello-6.gif

Welcome to NMP, you will get loads of advice and support here and make many friends along the way......Don't forget to visit the chatroom !! :hugs:

sarajane
13-03-08, 13:54
http://img.freecodesource.com/myspace-graphics/images/welcome%20graphics/animated/prod_440_12945.gif (http://www.freecodesource.com/myspace-graphics/getcode/welcome_graphics/animated/prod_440_12945.gif.html)

It's such a relief to finally find people who understand and support what we go through everyday.
I found this when I joined NMP and you will to.

Great to have you with us

Love Sarajane

trac67
18-03-08, 19:28
Hi,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends

Take care

Trac xxx