PDA

View Full Version : Panicking!!

xBettyBoopx
12-03-08, 03:37
There are about 5 different places that I could put this post, so I chose panic.

OK, so panicking, anxious, sweating, heart racing, cold parts of body, hot parts of body, all because................

I take 2 x 2mg valium per day and 1 x 2.5mg lorazapam at night (very strong). For some reason my head wasn't screwed on right tonight and I took another valium instead of lorazapam. As the loraz is very strong and I need to have it, I took it about 30 minutes ago. My brain tells me that the two together won't harm me as the valium is such a small dose, but my mind is working overtime and I'm having really horrible feelings over my body and face and think I'm gonna die!!!
If my brain knows that I'm not going to come to any harm, why is my body acting in this way? I'm jibber-jabbering now 'cause I need to do summit to take my mind off of it. Damn anxiety and damn medication.
I must sound like a total idiot to anyone who's gonna read this, but my mouth is dry and the left side of my face is going numb and and and and and ..........well you know it, all that stuff, weak arms and hands etc etc blah blah blah.
I daren't go 2 bed, I need to keep mind active, but I'm so tired, it's 3.30am. :ohmy: :ohmy:
If I had a penny for everytime I felt like this, I'd be a zillionaire lololol:roflmao: :roflmao:

So the other day I was wishing that I hadn't been born cause I was so depressed, now I'm panicking about a tablet, ffs what's going on in my head:blush: :blush:

I always have reassuring words for other people, but I can't reassure myself, this is crazy. I need some professional help, but can't get it!:mad: :mad: :mad:

Right I'm off to listen to Claire Weekes.

See you 2moro (today) if I'm still here:winks:

Bill
12-03-08, 03:58
I'm ABSOLUTELY SURE you'll be fine because I've taken much more than that in the past and I'm Still here!!!:winks:

Try to "switch off" and relax by playing your favourite music and the anxiety symptoms will ease too.:hugs:

xBettyBoopx
12-03-08, 13:40
Thanks Bill, I made it through the night, lol.

Thanks very much for replying:hugs:

Elspeth

sheba2
12-03-08, 18:37
Well done Elspeth. That must of been scarey and yu survived and were ok. I find it easy to make mistakes with the tabs I have to take and in the past I've phoned nhs direct to get advice. Just noticed your not in uk so don't know if yu have that sort of thing.