PDA

View Full Version : Series on OCD for Channel Five

claire levy
12-03-08, 10:41
Hi

I知 working on a new TV project and I知 hoping you might be able to offer me some help.

The company I work for has just produced a programme of real-life stories for Channel 5, one of which featured the story of a lady who suffers from ritualistic OCD. Through our research for the programme we made contact with a number of OCD sufferers and have since been asked by the Channel to look at making a series about OCD.We are developing an idea based around CBT therapy and possible cure of OCD痴 involving intensive therapy with an expert.

We are in the very early stages of development with the idea, and I知 very interested in talking to people who deal with different forms of OCD with a view to understanding how their lives are affected on a daily basis. Ideally I壇 like to have a chat over the phone to find out more. All information, would of course be confidential and there would be no further obligation at this stage.

I appreciate you taking the time to read this and look forward to hearing from you.

Claire

Claire Levy

Associate Producer, Development

Whizzkid Entertainment
4 Kingly Street | London | W1B 5PE
Direct Line: 020 74402569
Mobile : 07970912767