PDA

View Full Version : Question

jpwn
13-03-08, 08:41
Okay, so I had this place on my penis that was kinda red.. It's went away alot since I first noticed it.. but it came shortly after my girlfriend giving me oral and accidently scraping..

I went to the doctor, I asked him if it was cancer and he said "I gurantee you, it's not cancer'... so, he ran all these tests and stuff and they all came back normal. He didn't run any for cancer though..

My question is, do doctors know what looks like cancer and what doesn't? It's not a cut, or anything like that.. It's just redness of the skin basically in a little area.. prob around a cm, maybe a little less. It's on my shaft.

I shouldn't have anything to worry about, right?

Mumto2
13-03-08, 10:16
I wouldn't worry if I was you, i'm sure in time it will heal, If the Dr ahd any concerns at all that it might be cancer then i'm sure they would have referred you, I really don't think you have anything to worry about, the thing with us people who suffer with anxiety is that we always focus so much attention on one thing that we constantly worry about it, I bet you if you stopped focusing on that, you would find something else to focus on and the red patch would be gone before you know it.

Take Care and try to relax.

Carrie

AtmoLav
13-03-08, 11:05
JPWN,

Don't worry about it. Rest it for a couple of days and you'll be fine.