PDA

View Full Version : feeling really hot

mandie
14-03-08, 12:02
Hi all

After having a big panic attack on wednesday the doctor has increased my tablets from 10mg to 20mg.

I feel really hot, the top of my head feels like its on fire and my body feels hot to.

I was on 20mg a few years ago and i dont remember feeling like this.

Has anyone else suffered from this, i feel really scared and i am sure this is making the problem worse

Love mandie x

rubymiller
14-03-08, 14:20
hi Mandie
I have been on 20mg for a week now and have not suffered from being hot, I have suffered chills though. There are so many side effects affecting people in different ways.
I have had trouble sleeping and yawning constantly.

devon_guy
14-03-08, 15:47
Don't worry Mandie I get really hot on it too, the heat rises from my feet in about 2 seconds flat and I feel like I'm about to explode. It does wear off in time.

mandie
14-03-08, 19:02
Thank you for replies.

I was getting worried. My head has felt hot all day, its horrible. Its only my second day of upping my dose so suppose just have to give it time.

love mandie x

Kitty121
20-03-08, 15:06
I did not take this as a side effect but I have been feeling hot for weeks now. Even though we have been having sub-zero weather conditions, I have been dressing like I am in the Caribbean with my fan on and air conditioning on the coolest setting it can be. My colleague moans that its freezing.

I really thought I was menapausal or something. What a relief to know its these.

You are a gem.

:hugs: :yesyes: :yahoo:

Happy Easter All

Kitty xxxxxx