PDA

View Full Version : awesome support

miff
14-03-08, 12:29
Gday all i havnt been here for some time but i dropped in for a chat today and it was great to see all the support in the chatroom for new people coming to terms with anxiety and related stuff, people were really lending an ear and sound advice to others it was uplifting.I myself am really going well over these last few months and a lot of it is owed to support from friends in chat and on nmp in general keep it up you lot woohoo:yesyes:

Lindalou64
14-03-08, 13:17
Hey Miff Glad To Hear Ya Doing Well My Friend Keep On Rocking ...............linda Xxx

Lilith1980
14-03-08, 14:11
Hey Miff

What a nice post, glad you are doing well, keep it up hun :yesyes:

Jo xxxxx

PUGLETMUM
14-03-08, 14:48
:yesyes: hi miff, i think we 'met' a few times in chat? anyway great to hear your doing well, and the post was lovely:yesyes: take care emma:flowers:

cardmaker
14-03-08, 16:30
Hello miff, thanks for the lovely posting. It's good to hear people's success stories. Keep strong.

:hugs:

heidi
14-03-08, 17:30
http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd152/heidi51/JobWellDone-1.gif

Hi Miff, It's soo nice to hear from you !! Glad to hear your doin good keep up the good work hun.....And i'm sad that i missed you in chat:sad: but maybe another time, take care and keep in touch with us :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: