PDA

View Full Version : Glad i found this place!

gizmocrystal
15-03-08, 09:35
Hello!

Good to have found a place where i feel not so alone!

I have OCD mainly Obsessive, sometimes bad thoughts, Health anxiety and a huge Fear about dying!

No one i know understands, they think i am just a worrier, and roll their eyes when i start to talk about death/symptoms/pain/etc.

One of my compulsions is trying to find out if there is life after death. I think about this subject nearly all the time, i read books about it,watch programmes,have readings done etc- Then i look at it from the skepticals persons point of view (which says there is no such thing) and i get extremly low.

I am glad to have found this place!:yahoo:

Gizmo
x

kellie
15-03-08, 09:54
hiya gizmo :welcome: to nmp it lovely to have you here :D . i understand your fears as do many of other ppl who use this site. i also have health anx and a fear of dieing. you are not alone here ,there are lots of us . you will get lots of support and make some great friends along the way i know i have . dont forget to visit the chat room where you can talk to us all and have a good giggle and forget about our worrys. take care :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:.
kellie.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Lindalou64
15-03-08, 12:08
Hello Gizmo And Welcome......i Wish Ya Well.............linda

chalky
15-03-08, 12:34
Hi Gizmo,

Welcome to the Forum.

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

You will get loads of support and advice here.
Best wishes,
Chalky

marie1974
15-03-08, 12:52
hi gizmo, welcome to this site, you will get loads of support i too am always thinking something is wrong with me and thinking about bad things, also i cant deal with people close to me having serious illnesses or death i just freak out and have to be by myself. the only person i want around me is my partner we are very close, my parents are not good wih emotions and are worriers i guess i get it from them. you are not alone

Lilith1980
16-03-08, 07:38
Hi Gizmo

Welcome to NMP hun :)

Jo xxxxx

Southern_Belle
16-03-08, 17:20
Hi Gizmo,

Welcome to the site. You will find many here feel exactly like you do and you will get support.

Hugs,

Laura

groovygranny
16-03-08, 17:24
Hello Gizmo :welcome: to you!

Well, you're among people here who do understand and are glad you don't feel so alone now.

You'll find plenty of help and support here - I'm sure we've all thought about death and 'what next'? at some point or other.

You may also find the links on the left helpful.

Pleased to meet you!

:flowers:

Nibbles
16-03-08, 22:09
Hi Gizmo and :welcome:

You'll get loads of advice and support here while making new friends along the way.

Take care,

Mike :)

trac67
18-03-08, 19:21
Hi,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends

Take care

Trac xxx