PDA

View Full Version : Wii

Lilith1980
15-03-08, 09:54
Hi all

I'd never played Wii before until last night and its awesome!! :roflmao:

We went round a friend's house and started off with bowling, then tennis, and then ended on what became my favourite - boxing. I was totally shattered by the end of it.

Maybe it could be a way of me getting exercise and doing it in a fun way, might have to invest in one of these little babies :shades:

Jo xxxxx

Jaco45er
15-03-08, 10:11
I played the boxing one round a mates one night when we was plastered, I ached for days ;)

Lilith1980
15-03-08, 10:29
Yeah I was pretty plastered last night too. Probably put more energy into it than I needed to lol :D

Jo xxxxx

franfhm
15-03-08, 10:33
I love my Wii its awesome :D

amandaj
15-03-08, 10:43
i got wii yesterday im knackered lol

domino
15-03-08, 11:16
We bought our daughter one for christmas, it,s brill, best excercise you can get, she also won one at the christmas raffle at work, gave it to her sister for christmas and she loves it too.Game i recomend is olympics that,s really good .If you buty it from zavvi.com you get free delivery and it,s £10 CHEAPER THEN THE SHOPS.:biggrin:

heths
15-03-08, 12:23
I agree the Wii is great, I have one and they are a fun way to exercise. I'm not into sports but the Wii Sports game is fun. :yesyes:

Heather x

Lilith1980
15-03-08, 12:32
Thanks for the tip Domino, I will have a look on Zavvi. I think it would be a good way for me to exercise because I've gone right off my aerobics videos!

Jo xxxxx

jo61
15-03-08, 13:27
Our daughter is nagging us for one for her 13th birthday, I might have to give in reading all this :D .

mirry
17-03-08, 16:18
we have the Wii , and it is fab !!!!!

April the 24th the new Wii fitness is coming out and it takes it all to another level , I have pre ordered it and am sooooooooo excited about it.:yesyes:
It comes with a board you have to stand on and you can do pilates , football , aerobics ect .shows you all about it here........

http://youtube.com/watch?v=_iYBmAVuBns

fairyloveheart
17-03-08, 16:51
I've preordered that too, it looks great! Who needs the gym!!
x

Lilith1980
17-03-08, 17:56
My b/f is gonna pay himself a bonus next month so we might just get it lol :)

Jo xxxxx

erialc
17-03-08, 19:46
I bought my hub one as a treat but have to admit I like the boxin too!!

Its a good laugh if there are a few of you and a few lemonades ;)

Claire xx

weeble40
17-03-08, 20:25
Best thing I ever bought, just one thing, there is a warning on start up screen, take heed of that warning folks its there for a reason hence thats why Ive had pulled groin, pulled shoulders, pulled lower calf muscle, Im not moaning I've had a ball playing all my games,

we have bought a fishing rod and a cross bow to go with ours, but I would'nt advise anyone to buy the wii sports accessories as they are a bit flimsy,

games I would deffo reckomend are;

cooking mama
mario galaxy (excellant)
paper mario
donkey kong jet race
bust-a-move
trauma team
mario and sonic olympics
harvest moon

Happy WIIing to everyone

Emma xxxx

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=I_mBLWpdwnI&feature=related

mirry
17-04-08, 08:16
jimmi , if you go back a page you will see review about the wii fitness :yesyes:

belle
17-04-08, 08:45
I was watching that youtube vid yesterday. I am very tempted in getting one.

Would it REALLY be a good source of exercise though, thats the only reason i want one...to get fit.