PDA

View Full Version : im so fed up

amandaj
15-03-08, 10:25
kept waking in night again gasping for air , my chest feels so wierd again ive had enough now:weep: im convinced its not anxiety and that im just going to die ive got no life anymore

Angel64
15-03-08, 11:05
Amanda I don't really know what to say, but wanted to reply as you are such a great friend and have cheered me up when I have been down and congratulated me when I have been up.

If all the tests have come back negative, and all the health proffessionals have said 'anxiety' then you must find a way of coping with this diagnoses.
If you think it is the meds, discuss this with the doctor.

Eat well, if you can't sleep at night get up, get a drink or read a book, don't just lie there concentrating on every little feeling that appears. Rest during the day. Do breathing excersises and maybe get a relaxation tape.

And most important of all, smile !! :)

Isn't easy to do, but go on do it now................... see, didnt that feel better ?

Take care Amanda this is just a blip, go out and buy some shades, cause the future is going to be bright !

Christine xx :flowers:

domino
15-03-08, 11:21
hIi do,nt know you but must agree with christine, keep your self busy ,positvity is the key to recovery. xx :flowers:

chalky
15-03-08, 12:49
Hi Amanda,

Sleep disturbance can be a real pain.When it happens,try to respond in a positive manner.Don't lie there thinking what-if.Get up and make a wee cup of tea,read a book for 10 mins then try to settle down again.Break the cycle of worry.
If it doesn't change soon,ask your doc for a week's worth of sleeping pills or get an alternative like Kalms froma health shop.I don't generally recommend meds but a weeks worth may help get you bck into the sleeping routine.
Best wishes,
Chalky

margaret911
15-03-08, 22:46
Hi Amanda
So sorry your feeling fed up, I do know what that feels like hun so your not alone. Just wanted to send you some hugs:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:
your a great girl and you won't suffer forever!!
love Mags xxxxx