PDA

View Full Version : Ache in lower leg....

AngelHeart
15-03-08, 11:24
I have had an ache on and off in lower right leg for about 4 weeks now. Its not in one place but all over, can be in calf, shin, side, knee and a little up my thigh when I sit down. Its not in my upper thigh or bottom.

Does anyone suffer from this or has suffered from it? Getting myself into a dizz that its DVT. Although I am not in high catorgory for it i.e I'm a non smoker, active, blood preasure and cholestral was low in Jan when I had it taken and also i am quite active as I have 3 young children and work 2 jobs, one of which I am on my feet for 4 hours solid. Also in my work I do a lot of bending and streching so wondered if this could have cause it.

The earliest appointment I could get my my DR was tues. I explained to the receptionist about my ache but she didn't seems fazed and never offerd me an earlier appointment!

Any imformation would be great please! :D

Thanks very much.

Pauline xx

AngelHeart
15-03-08, 11:44
P.S Forgot to say, I have no swelling, hardness, lumps, redness or hotness in my leg but I read that you don't have to have any of these symptoms to have DVT anyway ! :-(

Do you think I would have known it was DVT by now as I've had it on and off for 4 weeks??

Thanks xxx