PDA

View Full Version : Hello, First visit!!! Great site!

brick
16-03-08, 17:29
Hello, I'm new here, my name is paul, 27...

my story: put on diazepam for a neck pain, afet a month or 2 i was addicetd and suffered some symptoms like lack of motivation and dizziness. the doc said i needed an ad, so he put me on seroxat. I wont tell you much more about seroxat experience. I'm 17months off all meds it as been a hellish road... now i suffer from agoraphobia, panic attacks, anxiety, mild depression, etc... Probably withdrawal symptoms, but i need my life back and i believethis site can help.

which therapy, medication (NATURAL) is the best?

I take 500mg of valerian root, but it doesnt work that good...

If you need any advice on how to withdraw from seroxat of diazepam shoot your question....

peace!:winks:

domino
16-03-08, 17:32
:welcome:To you paul, good to have you here, i was i on diazapam, but like you it made me feel like i was ,nt in control. Off the damme thing now thank god. ANYWAY ,GOOD TO HAVE YOUR INPUT, TAKE CARE. :biggrin:

groovygranny
16-03-08, 17:38
Hello Paul:welcome: to you!

Wow, that's a rough road you've travelled. Take a look at the Natural Remedies forum, I'm sure you'll find some helpful information there.

I'm trying to cut out as much caffeine as I can at the moment - been a week without coffee...so far so good:unsure:

Glad you joined us here - pleased to meet you!

:flowers:

brick
16-03-08, 17:46
ty....

about these new therapies: hypnotherapy;NLP; binaural beats, meditation...do they really work? are there any positive experiences around here?

I dont take caffeine and alchool. only camomile tea and water.

Southern_Belle
16-03-08, 17:57
Hi Brick,

Welcome to the site. I also have terrible neck pain and hope yours has improved. I am presently taking Paxil. It has helped me tremendously with OCD and anxiety but I have heard other's horror stories. Sorry you had a difficult time with it and the other med. Glad you are here and I found that simple things like warm baths and gentle music help me.

Hugs,

Laura

chalky
16-03-08, 20:54
Hi Paul,

Welcome to the Forum.

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

You will get loads of support and advice here.
Best wishes,
Chalky

brick
16-03-08, 21:59
ty people!!!

southern belle, paxil worked for me, well i thought it worked...

Good luck!

Lindalou64
16-03-08, 22:13
Hello Paul And Welcome....i Wish Ya Well......linda

Nibbles
16-03-08, 22:44
Hi Paul and :welcome:

You'll get loads of advice and support here while making new friends along the way.

You might want to try Rescue Remedy which is a natural remedy for anxiety and very popular too.

Take care,

Mike :)

Lilith1980
17-03-08, 09:10
Hey Paul, welcome to NMP :)

Jo xxxxx

manmoor
17-03-08, 18:42
Hi Paul,

A big warm welcome to you. xx

trac67
18-03-08, 19:10
Hi,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends

Take care

Trac xxx