PDA

View Full Version : Setback :( (having a moan)

Janieb
17-03-08, 09:17
Last night I was seriously disappointed with myself. I have been doing so darn well with my HA so much so it wasn't even crossing my mind as much, I even managed to watch a movie with a woman dying of cancer it in and not have this sense of impending doom afterwards, this was a week ago.

Anyhow, I must have eaten something last night which didn't quiet agree with me I got these pains in my stomach, now last time I felt like this I was violently ill. So kick start the panic, now I was sick and panicky and thinking that I might pass out so went to lie down, eventually I drifted off to sleep only to awake in full panic mode. I think I slept on my arm or something, because some part of me was numb and I was convinced everything had gone wrong and I was dying of a brain something. Like the impending "THIS IS IT" thought.

It was horrible, I got 2 hours sleep last night. Came on line and then my pc kept freezing, in the end I sat listening to a cd through the headphone to calm down. I am just so depressed by the set back. I am disappointed I couldn't handle it and calm down now the next day I am suffering and worried I am just going to return to my normal cycle of no sleep again!! I am still not 100% want it all to go away.

just wanted a ramble.

Emira7
17-03-08, 09:22
Hey Hun

Its rubbish isn't it. You get so far, and then it comes out of no where and bang! The HA is back again.

I was like that. I have had it for years, but it went for a while. I had a short hospital stay in November and since then its been real bad again.

I fell asleep with the radio on, I find it quite a good medium for chillin me out, like you with the CD.

I hope you feel better soon, no your not alone, and ramble whenever, I certainly do!

xx:hugs:

JennyW
17-03-08, 11:45
Hi Janie.

It sucks doesn't it? I'm lucky if I have a whole week not worrying about anything and like you, if I watch a film and someone does from cancer, I then start to think that will happen to me :ohmy:

I've just spent the whole weekend worrying about my teeth and that they will all fall out - it's a right old nightmare and drives me up the wall :wacko:

It's good to ramble though and I hope things are feeling a bit better :hugs: