PDA

View Full Version : how to reach others???

Paddington
17-03-08, 11:57
I am asking this question as there was a wonderful poem called...THE AGORAPHOBE...in the mail the other day.Writen byMrs Patricia Samuels..Of Enfield.Middx..I so wanted to tell her about nmp but have no clue how to go about it..any ideas????The poem is so moving my heart went out to her.Love Paddie.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Lilith1980
17-03-08, 12:14
Hey Paddie :hugs:

Maybe you could write to or email the Mail and ask them to pass a message onto this lady, as I dont think they would give out her details?

Jo xxxxx

Paddington
17-03-08, 13:29
thanks mate:hugs: Yeh i thought that as soon as i logged off..lol!!so have done just that:yesyes: i do hope they pass the message on:flowers: love Paddie.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Liverbird67
17-03-08, 17:41
I read that poem it was very moving and very true to how people feel, My heart went out to her,

Paddington
19-03-08, 14:47
yeh Liverbird it was brilliant wasnt it.Described agorophobia perfectly..i do hope they pass on the message:flowers: talking about reacing other .I went for some therapy last night and the therapist mentioned panic and anxiety..well needless to say she now has the NMP addy for herself and her other patients:D :yesyes: love paddie.xxxxxxxxxxxxx