PDA

View Full Version : newbie

dframpton
17-03-08, 16:05
Hi everyone,

I joined today, have been suffering on and off with anxiety for about a year. Came off my medication 3 months ago but have gone back to square one so back on it again.

My biggest issues are difficulty breathing, scared I'm going to die, heart palpatations, insomnia, dizziness, feeling like I have no control.

Debs

Lilith1980
17-03-08, 16:15
Hi Debs

Welcome to NMP hun :)

You'll find some great advice and support on here so take a look around the different boards and keep posting ;)

Jo xxxxx

groovygranny
17-03-08, 19:00
Hello Debs :welcome: to you!

Those symptoms are truly awful aren't they? But I've learned that they can't harm us, even though they make us feel so horrible. Many others will tell you this also.

You will be able to gain control again, even though you may still go through the symptoms, as there are plenty of people here to help and support you.

Glad you've joined us - pleased to meet you!

:flowers:

Southern_Belle
17-03-08, 19:41
Hi Debs,

Welcome to the site. You will find many here who feel exactly like you and will get support. I too tried meds, went off and went back on again. I also found that therapy helped me too. You will feel better soon trust me.

Hugs,

Laura

margaret911
17-03-08, 20:18
Hi Debs
A big :welcome: to nmp, hope this site helps you. I understand what you are feeling because I have had these feelings too but they do pass and I do get good days now. Take care.
love Mags xxx

chalky
17-03-08, 20:24
Hi Debs,

Welcome to the Forum.

:hugs: :yesyes: :hugs: :yesyes:

You will get loads of support and advice here.
Best wishes,
Chalky

Nibbles
17-03-08, 21:28
Hi Debs and :welcome:

You'll get loads of advice and support here while making new friends along the way.

Take care,

Mike :)

Lindalou64
18-03-08, 16:51
Hello Debs And Welcome...i Wish Ya Well.......linda

trac67
18-03-08, 19:03
Hi Debs,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends

Take care

Trac xxx

Wolfie
21-03-08, 17:01
Hi Debs!!!

Welcome to NMP!!! :) :) :)

You'll find tons of advice and support here!

Nice to meet ya hun :)

Wolfie xx

jodie
21-03-08, 18:23
hiya

welcome to no more panic

jodie xx

nomorepanic
22-03-08, 19:17
Hi Debs

A warm :welcome: aboard and lovely to see you here.

Hope we can be of some help.