PDA

View Full Version : vitamin B12 defiency.....

peach
17-03-08, 23:00
hi,

i just want to ask, has anyone else had this? im going through it at the mo, and the symptoms are just awful! so dizzy today i can barely walk a streight line.......

i was blood tested last week and thats whats come back, doc wanted to give me a shot, but for a week im going to try to suppliment the old fashion way, ie: b12 vitamins and meat, lots of meat..lol.....

any ideas on how you were 'healed' if you had this?

Lindalou64
18-03-08, 01:07
hey peach i just started b12 shots 2 months ago i love them i find im havin better energy plus take 400 mgs of b12 a day not sayin i will always need b12 shots but will do no harm......wish ya well.........linda

scooby28
24-03-08, 12:13
I just had my first B12 shot last tuesday having one this tues and 1 a week up to 5 weeks, I'm not sure how long they take to start working as I only had the first one a week ago and I still feel very tired most days and walk around feelind slightly drunk most days, also i'm getting some numbness hoping some of my symptoms are down to stress to because some days I just seem to have so many things wrong with me, I would take the shots they can only help you hopefully my doc or the lady nurse never told me about taking extra B12 vitamins from the shops, does anyone know if it might be better if I did this too.

joy
24-03-08, 12:23
Shouldnt think you need any extra so check with GP first

Joy

scooby28
24-03-08, 12:32
Thanks for your reply, I will check with my doctor I know she said something about them not getting absorbed as well as the shots.