PDA

View Full Version : Horsescope says See a Doctor

tt
18-03-08, 14:16
Well, Being plagued with health anxiety and then reading your horsescope and it tells you to see a Doc and get everything checked and keep all appointment with Doc, Dentist and or Chiro.
Now Wednesday is my day off and now my mind is racing and the tension in my neck and chest and sinuses and stomach that has been bothering me
is now making me even more tense.

How is everyones elses beliefs?

Lilith1980
18-03-08, 14:30
Hi TT

To be honest, I am quite sceptical with horoscopes.

It says keep your all appointments with the doc, dentist and chiro. Have you made appointments with all these people? You cant keep an appointment unless you have made one ;)

I dont read them because it would probably have something in it which would set my anxiety off so I avoid them.

I think horoscopes are meant to be very generalised - this is why they sound so applicable but if you asked someone else of the same star-sign, they would probably find that the prediction related to them in some way as well.

Try and relax hun - you're bound to feel more tense due to your anxiety and this can affect so many areas of the body. It can give you tension headaches, stomach cramps etc which only serve as a vicious circle to convince you something is wrong.

If I were you I would stop reading horoscopes as they only seem to be causing you worry hun. Maybe listen to some music, have a relaxing bath or do anything to distract you, but give yourself some "chill time" :hugs:

Jo xxxxx