PDA

View Full Version : Woohoo i did it.

redrose
18-03-08, 16:44
Well as some of you are aware i had to go today for my pre-op assesment.

And guess what, i didn't panic once on the way there.:yahoo:could not believe how calm i was.
The only time i went panic was when they called for me to go and have my ecg test.:ohmy:
I was so nerves about the results, that i told the nurse about my anxiety and how i worry constantly about my heart.:weep:
Anyway guess what she said, my heart was fine and nothing to worry about.:yesyes:
So from the minute she told me that i was so relieved .:D
To think that i had spent the whole of yesterday thinking and worrying myself sick that they would find something wrong with me.
Just got to keep saying to myself now that i am fine, and nothing is wrong with my heart.Easily said than done.LOL

They also took some blood which did not bother me to much,but they took a nose and throat swab to be tested for MRSA, think thats what you call it if not the super bug,that is playing on my mind a bit.
Apparantly they do this now as a procaution.Will get the results in 2 to 3 days,so fingers crossed.
Next was a sample of my water to be tested,and i was shocked when the nurse told me i had a water infection:ohmy:
I know i have been going to the toilet alot,but i put this down to the cold weather or my HA.
So now i have to drink loads of cranburry juice and hope this will clear,if not will have to go to the docs.

I feel so proud of myself today, even went around a garden centre and wondered off on my own,how cool is that.:yahoo:

Just thought i would share todays events, i am feeling real proud now and really good about myself.:yahoo:

Liz.xxxxx

yorkylover
18-03-08, 16:46
Well Done:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

HazyMind
18-03-08, 17:03
Hi Liz :D

Well done!! :yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

So happy to hear all went well for you!!

Garden centre too.....You should be proud of yourself!!! :yahoo: :yesyes: :yahoo:

Focus on the achievements you have made today and keep that positivity!!

Take Care xx :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Lexi
18-03-08, 17:39
Well done!! Just shows that some things are never as bad and you imagine! A huge well done to you!
Lex xx

kazzie
18-03-08, 21:47
Well done Liz:yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes:

Kaz x x x:hugs:

Southern_Belle
18-03-08, 22:42
Wow Liz you did outstanding considering all that you had do get through, you should be very proud of yourself.

Great Job!!!!

Laura xxx

trac67
18-03-08, 23:51
Well done thats great news:) :)

Love

Trac xxx

Hope 2
20-03-08, 11:55
:emot-highfive: Hey Liz

Fantabuloso news hun

Well chuffed for yah