PDA

View Full Version : Indian Head Massage

hdouglass
20-03-05, 23:01
Hi
On Friday I went for my first Indain Head Massage and i can definately recommend it. It totally relaxed me and got rid of a lot of tension, especially in my neck, back and shoulders. It did make me feel really tired for the next couple of days, but this is normal. So if your feeling stressed or anxious try it.

vernon
20-03-05, 23:25
thanks for the info never tried that, but tried just about everything, thanks Vernon

sal
20-03-05, 23:39
I have heard it is supposed to be really relaxing. I work in a prison and the inmates a few years ago were taking NVQ in that and they did one on me, felt nice but couldnt totally relax as the situation i was in but have recently looked into getting one.

Pleased it helped you.

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.

lainey
21-03-05, 10:50
Hi there

I have had one as well, got rid of all the tension in my neck and arms, made me feel as if I'd been run over by abus for a couple of days as my muscles had been so tense. I'd definetly recommend it too!

Take care

Elaine x

Tracy68
21-03-05, 14:49
I kept thinking about it as there is a place local to me, but someone i know said they hated it [:O] but everyone is different i guess. Now an all over body massage by Pierce Brosnan i wouldn't mind lol.
Take care
Tracy
x