PDA

View Full Version : goth

goth
20-03-08, 11:35
hi everyone im one of lifes panikers and suffer with anxiety and i suffer badly with jelly legs and tremors does anybody else get any of this. i also have problems sleeping its like im scared to relax for fear that something is going to happen to me. ive had feelings of being paralised sometimes when ive woken suddenly its very scary and i think thats why i cnt sleep has nybody else had this happen to them please tell me im not the onlyone.:mad:

Lilith1980
20-03-08, 11:39
Hi Goth, welcome to NMP :)

You are far from being alone hun. I've personally not had trouble getting to sleep but just wanted to reply and say "hi" and that you'll get lots of help and support here.

There will be plenty of people who can relate to what you are going through on here hun :hugs:

Jo xxxxx

goth
20-03-08, 12:02
thanks jo nice to be part of something where people understand you after feeling so lonely going through something so debilatating so thanks for welcoming me:flowers: goth

trac67
20-03-08, 12:50
Hi,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends

Take care

Trac xxx

manmoor
20-03-08, 14:08
Hi Goth,

A big warm welcome to you. xx

kellie
20-03-08, 14:32
hiya goth :welcome: to nmp. you will get lots of support and advice from all the great members . you are not alone in the symptoms you are getting they are all part of the anxiety. dont forget to visit the chat room where you can talk to us all. take care :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: .

kellie.xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Liverbird67
20-03-08, 15:29
Hiya Goth,
have a good browse around the site, you will be amazed at how many of us are in the same boat if you find yourself worrying go on the symptoms forums and as kellie says go into the chat rooms honestly we are all friends here.

I think that paralysis thing is quite common it is something to do with sleep, and dreams look up sleep problems on the net, or in a book, I think it is to stop you acting out your dreams physically or something, it is not sinister as it appears.

Lots of love
Liverbird.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

heidi
20-03-08, 15:44
http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd152/heidi51/HalloKikker.gif

Welcome to NMP, you will get loads of advice and support here and make many friends along the way...Don't forget to visit the chatroom !! :hugs:

nomorepanic
20-03-08, 21:00
Hi Goth

:welcome: aboard to you.

Lovely to see you here.

chalky
20-03-08, 21:04
Hi Goth,

Welcome to the Forum!!!

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

You will get loads of support and advice here.
Best wishes,
Chalky

Nibbles
21-03-08, 22:41
Hi Goth and :welcome:

You'll get loads of advice and support here while making new friends along the way. You're definitely not alone with those feelings and the links on the left will hopefully reassure and comfort you.

Take care,

Mike :)

nok_tok
22-03-08, 08:55
hi goth im new here and just wanted to say i hope you are ok, i tend to get very paniky at night, if i get disturbed sleep i tend to sit up and get all shakey, i think i have a phobia of the dark/night..

Lindalou64
22-03-08, 10:23
Hello Goth And Welcome .....i Wish Ya Well.............linda