PDA

View Full Version : Dunno where to post it but there's a baby in my tummy !!!!

samc100
20-03-08, 15:43
I am 15 weeks pregnant !!!!!:D
And I never thought I'd have another baby after my breakdown 2 yrs ago. Been tablet free for a year and I really never thought I'd be in a mental position to have a pregnancy cos' I already have a little 3 yr old and I know how anxious ridden pregnancy can be.

But after a rocky start I am actually feeling relaxed and quite serene. I am seeing my Osteopath and a Reflexologist and that is helping.

I have already a big baby tummy and I love it !

kazzie
20-03-08, 15:51
Congratulations:flowers: :flowers: :flowers:

Kaz x

Shell26
20-03-08, 16:03
Congratulations Sam xxx :flowers:

yorkylover
20-03-08, 17:11
Congratulations sam
:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

No excuse to eat chocolate though,especially truffles!!:D

Lucy36
20-03-08, 17:48
Hey sam

Hows it going? well congratulations on the pregnancy hun. well im in the same boat as yourself hehe. im 23 weeks pregnant, and im loving it, i sometimes have horrible thoughts about going through labour again, but i just switch the thoughts off, its got to be done but is suppose it doesnt last forever,

Pm me if you want and i;ll give you my msn addy.

take care
lucy xxxxx

manmoor
20-03-08, 18:09
Congratulations Sam :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: xxx

heidi
20-03-08, 18:11
http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd152/heidi51/congratulations-3.jpg

Hi Sam, I'm so happy for you hun and glad ur feeling good, the time will just fly by and ur bundle of joy will be in ur arms :hugs: :hugs:

eeyorelover
20-03-08, 19:06
WOOOHOOOO on the upcoming bundle of joy :)
CONGRATS DARLIN!!!
xxx
Sandy

samc100
20-03-08, 19:15
Awwww cheers guys..

Lucy - I am in denial about labour! I had a good one last time so I deserve an evil one so not going to think about it until the pain commences ! How are you doing? Are you due in June ?

chalky
20-03-08, 21:37
Hi Sam,

Congratulations on this wonderful news.
Have a great pregnancy.

:hugs: :yesyes: :flowers: :hugs: :yesyes: :flowers:

Best wishes,
Chalky