PDA

View Full Version : am feeling so low

alihud
21-03-08, 19:48
really needing some support,not been a very good week.I just feel like life is such a struggle and theres no light anymore.I feel like i can't trust anyone,that everyone lets you down and that is reality in my life.Just fel like i'm in a big dark hole.I hate myself for feeling like this,i'm usually sucha fighter but have been so badly let down time and time again,how much more can anyone take?time and time again i get knocked back down,it never ever changes,i am 39 now,people keep saying things will get better but they never do?There has to be a way out of this and i know i am the only one with the answer but i can't seem to find it at the mo.
Ali x

sandbanks
21-03-08, 21:46
HI ALI

SO SORRY TO HEAR YOUR HAVING SUCH AN AWFUL TIME,WE ALL GET LIKE THAT NOW AND AGAIN HON, WHEN YOU HAVE A LOT GOING ON IN YOUR LIFE IT GRINDS U DOWN, AND I MAKES IT HARDER TO COPE WITH THINGS, MAYBE U NEED TO GO AND SEE GP IF YOUR FEELING LOW HON, DONT LET IT GET ANY WORSE, SOMETIMES JUST TALKING WITH DR IS ENOUGH.
I WISH U WELL AND LOTS OF HUGS:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

THE ONLY DAY WASTED IS A DAY WITHOUT LAUGHTER!!:roflmao:

SANDY

margaret911
21-03-08, 22:21
Sending you hugs Ali :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: I think once you have moved house you will feel a lot better. Take care
love Mags xxxx

freakedout
21-03-08, 23:00
Hi alihud,

I can relate to how you feel, and some of your post. I havent got any words of inspiration but please take some comfort in knowing that others understand. PM anytime.

Take care,

Freaky

chalky
22-03-08, 00:31
Hi Ali,

I just wanted to send you some :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:
The bad times can be really crap.
Always remember that we are here to listen to and support you.
Best wishes,
Chalky

bottleblond
22-03-08, 16:03
Ali,

I know things seem really tough at the moment hun but i promise you, it WILL get better.

I'm here for you and sending you big huggies.
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Loads of love

Lisa
xxx

Piglet
22-03-08, 18:48
Ali have a hug hun :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: .

Sometimes life can throw alot at us at once and then we get all overwhelmed with it don't we.

Try and break down what the main upsetting issues are and imagine the advice you'd give a friend on the matter - that can sometimes help us to keep things in perspective. Then try and live only in the day that you are in - not looking backwards and not leaping too far forward into the future either.

Remember too that life is a constant forward moving thing, so how we feel now is not how we may feel in a weeks/months or even an hours time.

Are there things that you enjoy doing, or any way of spoiling yourself at the moment to make yourself feel special. We all need to feel inspired and interested in things because that's what takes our mind off the more difficult things. It can be the distraction of a good book, or a night out with your mates, or a spending session in Topshop etc etc.

Love Piglet :flowers:

Coni
23-03-08, 11:36
Ali Im so sorry things are so tough for you just now. You will get through this though and remember you're not on your own with this you have all your friends on here to help you through. Sending you huge hugs.

Take care Ali

Luv Coni XXX

bubbleblitt
29-03-08, 06:24
Hi Ali, I spoke to you in the chat room a few days ago. just wanted to send a hug and I do hope you are feeling better soon, take care, Bubble x

chalky
29-03-08, 06:31
Hi Alihud,

Due to work getting in the way of living - lol - I haven't been in here much for the last while.But...when I was in,you were in Chat and ,in spite of how you were feeling,you were offering encouragement and support to other people.
I suppose that just shows what caring,beautiful people there are here - yes,that means you Ali.

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

I hope the sun shines for you soon.
Best wishes,
Chalky

pink daisy
29-03-08, 11:40
Hi Ali

Don't worry hun we all go through shit times!! Living with anxiety can be very exausting, And you will pick up again soon just try and relax and be nice to yourself xx

Liverbird67
29-03-08, 11:50
ooo Daisey Love,
You have been doing so well and offering lots of support to others, you were certainly lighting the little light at the end of my particular tunnel, this is probably just a little blip remember you have been doing so well, thinking of you and offering hugs.
Lots of love
Liverbird

remember love the darkest hour is just before dawn
things will soon turn around

pink daisy
29-03-08, 13:32
awww thankyou liverbirds but its not my thread xx