PDA

View Full Version : I'm New.....

IanG
21-03-05, 13:26
Hi all,

Just been browsing some of the other posts and this seems to be a good place to get things off your chest.

there seems to be a graet deal of advice on these boards and im looking forward to using some of it to help me

Ian

Tracy68
21-03-05, 13:29
Hi Ian
Welcome to the site. You definately will find plenty of information on the forum and will get plenty of help and support from everyone on here as well.
Take care
Tracy
x

tracyp584
21-03-05, 13:30
Hey Ian,

Welcome to to the site!

tracy x x

sal
21-03-05, 13:42
Hi Ian

It is a great site. Welcome aboard

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.

clickaway
21-03-05, 14:31
Hi Ian and welcome,

Yes, there's loads here and you will feel better just as a result of this site, I'm sure.

We have a chatroom so why not join us?
http://pub4.bravenet.com/chat/show.php/342349380

It usually gets busy from 8.30 to late

Cheers,

Ray

Don't wait around for other people to be happy for you. Any happiness you get you've got to make yourself.--Alice Walker

vernon
21-03-05, 15:57
hi ian welcome to the site. glad u like it and find the help you need.

nomorepanic
21-03-05, 16:40
Ian

Hi and welcome aboard.

Hope you will get some help and support here. If you have any questions then please ask away.

Nicola

seh1980
21-03-05, 16:48
hello Ian,

Welcome to the site!!

Sarah :D

lisarose
21-03-05, 17:04
Hi Ian, WELCOME to the site, you will find it very helpful and everyone her is so friendly and supportive, I have made some great friends in the last month and hope to make alot more. I know that when i am having a bad day that there will always be someone here to listen and give advice and lots of support which always makes me feel so much better.
Take care
Love Lisaxx

jill
21-03-05, 17:07
Hi Ian

Welcome to the site,

There are lots of nice people here who will help
and support you.

TAKE CARE LOVE JILLXX

Karen
21-03-05, 18:44
Hi Ian

Welcome to the forum.

Karen

It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.

Meg
21-03-05, 19:14
HI ian,
Do fele free to share stuff and get it of your chest. Youşll find youşre nit judged but you wil gte a lot of advice and the benefit of lots of peoples experiences.

Meg
www.overcominganxiety.co.uk
You cannot conquer fear until you have learned what it is you're afraid of. The enemy is ignorance. Vivian Vance

bubbles
21-03-05, 21:03
Ian,

Welcome to the site. You'll find lots of help & support here.

Linda. x

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.

della
21-03-05, 21:10
hi ian

welcome to the site iam sure you will find many friends and gain great comfort from this site

take care

della

lainey
21-03-05, 22:27
Hi Ian

Welcome to the forum, you'll get loads of help and support here.

Take care

Elaine x

Rebecca
21-03-05, 23:01
Welcome to the site....I am new as well but so far really enjoy it....I love the chatroom...check it[:o)] out!

Rebecca