PDA

View Full Version : Anyone on here heard from Mayday

Blue Child
21-03-08, 22:41
:blush: Hiya all...It's been quite some time since I last dropped in here, I went from using the forum every day to not visiting for nearly two years. Sorry folks, not that you have been forgotten...it's just time rocketed by so quickly...and hey here I am. I am trying to find out the last time that Mayday visited here...we were quite close and I haven't heard from her in about eight months and like any good friend I am worried. I know this is a close crew, so hopefully she may have still been leaving messages for her other friends here. If anyone else still keeps in contact with her can they please let her know that I am asking after her...I will be really happy once I know that she is okay and getting on with life. Sorry also for the fact that I had no idea just where to place this and so I thought if I put it here at least it's around for someone to view.
Best wishes,
Blue

nomorepanic
21-03-08, 23:09
The last time that she was on is 11th May 2007

Do you have her email address - maybe contact her that way?

Blue Child
22-03-08, 11:59
:unsure: Thanks for that nomorepanic...it sorts of fit in with what is going on...as I last heard from her in July last year. There has been nothing since then - I have tried texting her on countless occasions, but to no avail. We have just become technologically advanced in my household and we've hit the internet, so I'll take your advice and once my hotmail account is set up I will have a go at contacting her via e-mail and see what happens. I'm really worried about her though.

Thanks again,
Blue :yesyes: