PDA

View Full Version : how the heck do I get into chat room?

freakedout
21-03-08, 23:45
I clicked on the chat room link and ticked the terms and conditions bit, then a sign came up in red writing saying if I close the window I will be logged off, then nothing happened. Should I have waited longer?? I havent been in chat for yonks!

Ta

Freaky

louwilliams
21-03-08, 23:50
normally it only takes a few seconds then your in

maybe you have a problem with your connection, as sometimes when i'm on my laptop, it disconnects me before i even log in?

lou xxx

Nibbles
21-03-08, 23:53
It normally takes a few seconds and then the main chat room window opens. Occasionally it fails to connect and you have to try again. Have you got the latest version of Java installed?

Take care,

Mike :)

freakedout
21-03-08, 23:54
hi thanks for your quick replies, as for Java, I havent got a clue!!!

I will try again and see what happens.

Thanks for your replies,

Freaky

nomorepanic
22-03-08, 00:05
Maybe you are blocking pop-ups as well

Have a look at the technical posts under the Chat forum as well...
http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=17

hellsbells
30-03-08, 18:45
just want to chat

pink daisy
30-03-08, 18:59
Freaked out.. Have you written a post on the forum yet?? Before you can come into the chat room you have to at least of written one post on the forum... To introduce your self or to give some advice or somthing.. This is to stop new members joining to just use chat room to mess around and not to use the site to it's proper use.

Daisy xx

pink daisy
30-03-08, 19:09
Have just looked at your pofile freaked out and I'm sorry that I miss understood, but hey to anyone else who is trying to get on chat and hasnt done a suitable post then the above post that I have written will give you the write advice!! Plain English i say xx