PDA

View Full Version : Hiya...

Trish
22-03-08, 00:36
...to you all.

My name is Trish, i've not been on here for about 18 months (it could be a little longer!) NMP helped me so much back then and i've been fine... ..until about 8 months ago, so i'm hoping that with your help i can get back on top of things again and hopefully help others.

Trish.

nomorepanic
22-03-08, 00:47
Hi Trish

Welcome back

What was your previous login name so I can merge the accounts?

chalky
22-03-08, 00:49
Hi Trish,

Welcome back.

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

You will get loads of support and advice here.
Best wishes,
Chalky

Trish
22-03-08, 01:03
Hi Trish

Welcome back

What was your previous login name so I can merge the accounts?

Hi Nicola

I think i was Trish back then to...although my memory is shot through as my head has been taken up with my health anxiety again, bought on by my husband's illness:weep:

I'm so pleased to be back among people that understand what i'm going through.

Trish

Lilith1980
22-03-08, 08:14
Hi Trish

Welcome back to NMP hun :)

Jo xxxxx

kellie
22-03-08, 10:00
hiya trish :welcome: back to nmp its lovely to have you here :D . im sorry you are not feeling good again and your hubbie is not well. we will do are best im sure to get you feeling good about things again. as you already know the support and advice here is great. hope to see you back in the chat room. there are loads of new members since you last visit ( im one lol ) who are just lovely and the old ones are great to. take care hun :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: .

kellie.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Lindalou64
22-03-08, 10:22
Hello Trish And Welcome....i Wish Ya Well............linda

Nibbles
22-03-08, 20:17
Hi Trish and :welcome: back,

I'm sorry to hear you're going through a bad patch and hope things get better very soon.

Take care,

Mike :)

trac67
26-03-08, 17:25
Welcome back Trish

Love

Trac xxx

Trish
01-04-08, 20:43
Thank you all for your warm welcome, sorry i've taken so long in thanking you, but i've been a little busy :(