PDA

View Full Version : Help

Lilow12
23-03-08, 11:18
:ohmy: OMG...My partenr is going back to work 2morrow...And I do'nt know wheather I will be able to cope..He has been at home with me since xmas..I have been doing okay the last couple of weeks..

chalky
23-03-08, 14:35
Hi Lilow,

Let's look at the alternatives.
If your partner doesn't go back to work,the end result wll be him staying with you and "enabling" your anxiety.
That may sound very unsympathetic/harsh but I don't mean it to.
A while ago,I remember you posting about him being away and you coped.
This is a big opportunity for you to take a step forward.
One day at a time,you can cope.You can plan each day ahead,giving yourself jobs to do to get you through the day.
I truly,truly believe you can do this.
If our ultimate goal is recovery,sometimes we have to dig really deep and face our worst fears head-on,to achieve it.
You will have plenty of support here.Come in to the Chat room each day for support.
Best wishes,
Chalky

jodie
23-03-08, 14:47
hiya lillow

i can understand how you feel you have got used to him being home mabe your safe person !
i would say try keep busy have frends round for coffie so your not on your own the whole time ,mabe think of somthing you need to do house work painting a room ect somthing that will take your mind off him not being there

jodie xxx

Lilow12
25-03-08, 14:27
Thanks for the advice....Day 2 without hubby, not doing to bad..I even took the kids down for a football compition this morning ( Even though I had to get a lift there and back)..Thank's Chalky I know what your saying is ture and I will pop into chat each day for some support..:)

Lilith1980
25-03-08, 14:32
Well done Lilow, good to hear you are getting on ok hun. You are doing so well :hugs:

Jo xxxxx

chalky
25-03-08, 20:58
Hi Lilow,

Brilliant!!!!

:hugs: :yesyes: :hugs: :yesyes:

Keep up the good work,one day at a time.
You are capable of so much.
best wishes,
Chalky