PDA

View Full Version : Can anybody hear me......................

janny63
23-03-08, 12:57
Am I alone here?????
Paranoid and panicky:scared10:

Lindalou64
23-03-08, 13:04
Hello Janny You Are Not Alone Have You Tried The Chat Room.....have Ya Tried Any Relaxation Methods? I Wish Ya Well And Welcome To Nmp..............linda

kellie
23-03-08, 13:17
hiya janny :welcome: to nmp is lovely to have you here :D plz dont think you are not being heard it may take a couple of days for ppl to respond to your post but they deffo will. you have come to a great place where you will get lots of support and advice from all the other members. you are not alone hun there are loads here who experiance the same as you. dont forget about the chat room where you will be most welcome to talk to us all. take care :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: .

kellie.xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

janny63
23-03-08, 13:23
Thanks for replying, I'm new to this (not new to anxiety unfortuately) but sure i will get the hang of it. It's good to feel you're not the only one .....
Jan x

chalky
23-03-08, 13:29
Hi Janny,

Welcome to the Forum.

:hugs: :yesyes: :hugs: :yesyes:

You will get loads of support and advice here.
Check out the Main Menu for coping mechanisms when panic strikes.They do work!!!
Best wishes,
Chalky

manmoor
23-03-08, 13:40
Hi Janny,

A big warm welcome to you hun. xx

Nibbles
23-03-08, 15:40
Hi Janny and :welcome:

You'll get loads of advice and support here while making new friends along the way. It might seem a bit daunting at first but you'll soon get the hang of it. The links on the left are full of useful information and are a great place to start.

Take care,

Mike :)

Lilith1980
24-03-08, 10:55
Hi Janny

Welcome to NMP hun :)

You are certainly not alone as there are plenty of people here to give advice and support.

Jo xxxxx

trac67
26-03-08, 17:24
Hi,

welcome to the forum you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends

Take care

Trac xxx

Bunty
26-03-08, 17:26
welcome Janny!!

You are definately not alone! there are hundreds of us on here!!!

Buntyxx

swandown
28-03-08, 16:02
hi janny
can you say what is scaring you so much. i have been the same situation and understand how you may be feeling :hugs:
take care

smudgie
28-03-08, 17:27
Hi Janny and :welcome: .

you will meet many people here, you will get the support , friendship and lots of ears to listen to you.

At first it might be hard but you will soon realise its safe here and you can tell us anything thats bothering you and help you to get it off your chest even if its a few minutes of repite.

Take care of you
Smudgie

julieb
28-03-08, 18:18
hello and welcome. youre never alone here. go into the chatroom if you need immediate help as theres always someone willing to listen and help there.

ju x

Richie
28-03-08, 18:44
Hi Janny,
yes the chatroom "Help" is excellent there are some very experienced people there who you can talk with. In your own time cause i know it can be difficult.
Or if can't "Face" anyone write your thoughts here on the forum. Sure you will get replies x x
Lots of love and take care x x x x x x x x x x x x
If you don't get a reply could be that the forum changes at lightening speed :) :)