PDA

View Full Version : Emetophobia anxiety help!!!

Joanna
23-03-08, 21:56
I've just had an email from my boss saying that she has been sick all day. I was with her yesterday and am now panicking that I'll catch whatever she has!!!! I know she was out drinking last night but when I asked if it was a hangover or a bug she didn't reply!!! I've got myself into such a state that I've been on the loo and feel so anxious and panicky. I have taken two Stemetil and two Imodium and but my stomach is in knots....please advise anyone!!! Thanks Jo xx

Alisonj
28-03-08, 02:40
I am so sorry, it is in my house right now. So far my husband, and my ten month old have been sick and now my ten yr old feels sick. I HATE this. I know how you feel, I wont eat now because I am terrifed that I will be sick too. I am praying that my 2yr old wont get it.
Good luck to you, I hope you dont get anything

belle
28-03-08, 10:17
Hi Joanne,
I know its easier said than done, but realistically, its unlikely that IF your boss has a bug, that you would have caught it, plus the fact that she was out drinking the night before is a big clue. If she'd been coming down with an illness, i doubt she would have felt like having alcohol.
You'll be fine :)

x

Richie
28-03-08, 18:23
Yep think what Bluebell has said is right, especially as she didn't say anything when asked!!
Most likely she just had a hangover, because if it was a bug most folk will just say oh yeah i got a virus or bug or something, without much worrying.
In fact much of the time it's a good chance to have a natter and say "oh my cousin, friend, mother etc had that too.
So don't worry if she has got a virus she be off work more than likely
Regards Richie xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

artistguy
29-03-08, 01:17
You can handle it. Don't give into your boo.:yahoo:

Demzii
25-08-08, 20:24
I get scared too when someone around me has had the bug i tell them to styaway and shout at them, it's emabarrasing the next day, when they think i'm weird.