PDA

View Full Version : Well I finally called the doctors.

Paulos
23-03-08, 21:35
The withdrawal from Lamictal is too much, too mindless, not eating enough, and I feel I was doing better when I was on the Seroquel 400mg/Lamictal 125mg instead of now. Well at last, called the physcian assistant *Andrea* and we're going to do what the doctor says because what I'm going through is way too crazy to continue. It's Easter Sunday so I can't talk to the doctor today but tomorrow I'll talk to the assistant and see what they say... I remember I felt better back when I was on Seroquel/Lamictal, and now this... this is just the wrong way.

Paulos
23-03-08, 23:24
I lost 25 lbs in the last 2 weeks. Insane.

DeniseB
24-03-08, 00:03
Hi P :)

Bank Holidays can be stressful when your dealing with all of this!!

Dr's are closed and if your having a rough time - especially if your meds have changed and things arn't going well it's a worrying time!

You are addressing the issues things will even out.

TC

Denise x

Paulos
24-03-08, 01:15
Yeah I wish... I really do...

Paulos
24-03-08, 02:00
I feel as if this horrible feeling that I have... is what life is going to be like and I have to accept it. Is that strength? Accepting horrible crap in your life...? Just saying... either way I had very strong temptations for booze today but I kept sober.

Brandyblah18
24-03-08, 06:40
well im not you, but i would wait it out. time is the key to everything I guess.
just wait until you can see the doc. if you keep thinking positive you should be able to make it. =)

chalky
24-03-08, 07:20
Hi Paulos,

Well done for keeping your sobriety going,mate!!!

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:
You are making massive efforts to change.Don't worry about the "Is it always gonna be like this?" stuff .Deal with this one day at a time and things WILL get better.
Keep believing in yourself.
I hope the Doctor is able to help you capitalise on your hard work.
Best wishes,
Chalky

heatwave
24-03-08, 09:31
I lost 25 lbs in the last 2 weeks. Insane.

Thank you for posting that. I lost 10 lbs over the same period and it was weight I couldn't afford to lose being a very slim person to start with. I had the flu followed by a tummy bug back in January and my panic attacks came thick and fast after that. I could hardly eat and the weight dropped off. I am doing better now but am thankful that you posted about weight loss as I thought I was the only one. Thank you:)

love
Sue