PDA

View Full Version : HIYA I am new to this Site, Help!!

petmad
24-03-08, 21:22
Hiya
I feel sometimes like I am going out my mind with worry about one thing and another and come across this website. I am so relieved I am not alone. I worry about all health things and wish I didn't.
My main worry is my heart at the mo, and I keep checking my pulse to feel missed beats which scare me. Not sure if they are stress or hormones or both or me actually medically ill!! It doesn't help I have been getting pain in my chest on the left side.
I hope to meet many new friends on this website and look forward to hearing from you soon.
Thanks!!!

jodie
24-03-08, 21:31
hiya

welcome to no more panic :hugs:

have a look around the forum there are a lot of us who get missed beats i get them most day at the min and as much as they are not nice they wont harm you the more you panic about them the more you will get best thing to do is try not thinking about them (hard i know)
have you been to the doc,s about them and had some tests done mabe that would make you feel better ?

jodie xx

feels_like_home
24-03-08, 21:32
Welcome! You are not alone and will get lots of support from the people here.

kellie
24-03-08, 21:50
hiya petmad :welcome: to nmp its lovely to have you here :D . you will get lots of support and advice while makeing some great friends along the way. i also have health anx so i know the missed beats and the pain in chest is a symptom of this. dont forget to visit the chat room where you will be made most welcome. take care :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: .

kellie.xxxxxxxxx

Lindalou64
24-03-08, 21:53
Hello Petmad And Welcome..............i Wish Ya Well........linda

Nibbles
24-03-08, 22:12
Hi Petmad and :welcome:

You'll get loads of advice and support here while making new friends along the way. The links on the left are full of useful information and are a great place to start.

Take care,

Mike :)

Karen
25-03-08, 00:16
Hi Petmad

:welcome: to NMP

You'll find a lot of support here.

Karen

Lilith1980
25-03-08, 06:56
Hi Patmad

Welcome to NMP hun :)

Jo xxxxx

Joe1981
25-03-08, 07:10
Welcome to the site!

nomorepanic
25-03-08, 21:12
Hi Petmad

A warm :welcome: aboard and lovely to see you here.

Hope we can be of some help.

trac67
26-03-08, 17:14
Hi,

welcome to the forum you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends

Take care

Trac xxx

chalky
26-03-08, 20:14
Hi Petmad,

Welcome to the Forum!!

:hugs: :yesyes: :hugs: :yesyes:

You will get loads of support and advice here.
You have joined a new family who will help you to recover.
Best wishes,
Chalky

miss motown
26-03-08, 20:39
hi hun i no how you feel ive been the same for years constantly checking pulse and everytime you get a pain you think your about to have a heart attack ive been rushed to a&e with chest pain been on the heart monitor and had a tredmill test everythink was fine but im not convinced its awful i no i just try and destract myself its hard but it does work try reading a book once your in to it your mind will focus more on the book than on your heart goodluck youll be fine honest