PDA

View Full Version : Holidays

alexis
24-03-08, 22:12
Well as most of you know, I cant/dont go out in my own town for various reasons, only leave the house for work which I love,,but over this last year Ive been very fortunate to be able to go away a lot, enjoying 2 holidays abroad and many trips out of town always in my car, and being organised covering every aspect.And knowing exactly where Im going and who with etc.
Recently Ive lost a dear close friend and its made me realise life is too short and we must make the most and do what we want when we can even if its not easy, he died young, and its upset me, so Im flying agian on Sunday, Ive got my usual dose of valium organised for flying but im dreading the 3 and a half hour drive to the airport, Im wondering now, what on earth possessed me to say Id drive, I hate driving anywhere I dont know!!
Im posting for vibes, please if you have any spare send me lots of positive ones, Many thanksxxxx

Piglet
24-03-08, 22:16
Lots of good vibes from me hun. :hugs: :yesyes: :hugs: :yesyes: :hugs: :yesyes:

Love Piglet :flowers:

domino
24-03-08, 22:21
Hi , just to say so sorry to hear of your friends passing, i,m sending you zillions of vibes , and hope you hoilday is a good one, Where are you flying from if it going to take 3 and a half hrs just to get to the airport.Can you not get to an airport that is closer.

alexis
24-03-08, 23:05
Hi piglet, many thanks for your reply,xx
Hi domino, just been on plan a route, I was wrong, its actually 3 hours 5mins, 3 and a half if traffic bad, we are flying from East midlands, there are nearer airports, but you know how it is, nothing on offer at time of booking. Newcastle would of been ideal, we flew from there last year, the road travel was a doddle.I have been from EM but my ex would drive, Im only starting to drive myself long distances after 25years of pampering.
Thanks for vibes and reply.xxx

panicdiva
24-03-08, 23:24
Sending you tons & tons of positive vibes!!! The thing is you are doing it despite the fear, I really admire you!!

nomorepanic
24-03-08, 23:52
Good luck Alexis

You are braver than me cos I cannot fly at all and wish I could

You know all my tips for driving - you have seen how crap it makes me feel but I still do it.

Have a fab holiday mate

Karen
25-03-08, 00:07
Sending you lots of positive vibes Alexis :hugs:

I hope you have a super holiday.

Karen xx

kate
25-03-08, 07:01
Oooh mate, you are doing soooo well!

You WILL manage the drive because you WANT to do it.

Have a lovely, lovely time. You deserve a lovely holiday :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Love Kate xxx

bubbleblitt
25-03-08, 08:04
just wanted to say good luck Alexis.I think you have a fab attitude, very positive and well done for even making the decision to go away and tackle the drive.I bet you do it and have a lovely time.Let us know how you get on, take care x

Angel64
25-03-08, 09:32
Hi, you will be fine and you know it, you have a positive attitude that shines through, sorry to hear about your friend though.

:shades: Hope you send some sunshine back to the UK.

Christine xx :flowers:

Lilith1980
25-03-08, 10:06
Hi Alexis,

Sending you loads of :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: and positive vibes honey, you are doing so well.

Have a few sangrias for me ;)

Jo xxxxx

alexis
27-03-08, 16:46
O Many thanks to you all, it really does help, the time is drawing nearer and I have many bouts of feeling sick and scared. Sure be OK once settled at the other end though, thanks again.xxxx

honeybee3939
27-03-08, 16:53
Ohh Alexis

Just caught up with your post! didnt realise you where going away.

You go have yourself a fab time, you deserve it hun, i will be thinking of you and sending you positive vibes while im in that caravan freezing to death this weekend !!!!:winks: lol Hope its warmer where your going hun:) .

Love and hugs
:hugs: :hugs:
Andrea
xxxxxxxx