PDA

View Full Version : Scared.. Just Plain Scared

Shadowwin
24-03-08, 23:07
Last week I ended up going to the ER because my back was killing me and I was coughing up bits of blood here and there. Well after 5 hrs of sitting there the doc came to see me told me I had a lower back strain and the coughing up blood was cause by my membrane in my sinuses being all dried out due to the heat and lack of moisture. I said okay toddled off home and dealt with it.

Today was the first day I woke up feeling fantastic the pain is almost gone all I have is a bit of a dry cough that sends me off on fits every now and then and so burny dryness in the sinuses and your typical pressue headache for those sinus suffers.

Well there I was curled up a bit ago relaxing and watching some TV when I had to cough sat up grabbed some tissue and out came this glob ( I know gross) with blood in it and not just flecks of blood.. like the size of the nail on your pinky finger. Hubby thinks it just irritation from all the coughing and dryness and that I shouldn't worry.. Me personally I'm wondering if I should trot back to the ER even tho I feel fine otherwise.. I don't know what to do.. I'm scared to death..

seeker
24-03-08, 23:42
I would side with your hubby, particularly if you felt better today. If it happens again, I'd go back to ER. Hope you feel better soon! Seeker.