PDA

View Full Version : Hello.....I would like to introduce myself!

Rebecca
21-03-05, 22:55
Hello everyone....My name is Rebecca, and I am 18 years old from the USA... I found this website a few weeks ago, by just surfing the web. I have been going into the chatroom alot and have met alot of cool people who really relate to me.

Now let me tell you a little about my problem.....I have bad anxiety. I worry about everything. Mostly dying. If I get a single ache or pain I think I have cancer, or heart problems, etc. It doesnt matter what the pain may be I have something ill to relate it to. I use to think I had a brain tumor because my head hurt alot. Now the latest is....I think im having a heart attack all the time because I have shortness of breath, heart palpitations, chest pains. etc.......... Last night ( Sunday ) I had a bad panic attack. I cryed for hours and was hypervinalating. MY heart was racing and I thought I was going to die any minute.....Every now and then I will worry about something new. But I really hate these feelings and I am glad I found this site, so that I can help others as well as them helping me......I would love to get emails from people, and replys on this forum. I am always happy to make new friends, expecially ones who feel the same thing I do......
Thanks.
Rebecca

Rebecca

vernon
21-03-05, 23:00
Hi Rebecca, Have met u on the chatroom and u r so young dont ever give up and you know these feelings cant harm u? hope u get better soon. Vernon

Rebecca
21-03-05, 23:05
Thank you vernon.....I try and tell myself these feelings can't hurt me, but somehow the anxiety always comes back and never leaves......... :(

Rebecca

sal
21-03-05, 23:51
Hi Rebecca

Welcome to the site and i am sure by reading through so many of the posts you will realise you are not alone. The most common health issues are heart problems and brain tumours due to anxiety. I hope you soon settle in on the site and you get all the support you need.

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.

jill
22-03-05, 09:10
Hi Rebecca,

Welcome to the site,

There are lots of nice people here who will help
and support you.

TAKE CARE LOVE JILLXXX

When you fear something.
Learn as much about it as you can.
Knowledge conquers fear.

Tracy68
22-03-05, 10:27
Hi Rebecca
Welcome to the site. Just wanted to say that i can totally relate to where you are coming from, i'm just the same. Since finding this site though i'm starting to calm down a bit, just have the odd blip now and then. Its a great place and everyone will give you help and support.
Take care
Tracy
x

seh1980
22-03-05, 10:57
hi Rebecca,

Welcome to the site!! Nice to see you in chat.

Sarah :D

tracyp584
22-03-05, 11:35
Hi rebecca,

Welcome to the site, you will find lots of support and advice here,

Take care,

tracy x x

lisarose
22-03-05, 14:01
Hi Rebecca, Welcome to the site, you will find lots of help and advice and you will get lots of support from a very friendly bunch of people. I know how you feel as I have the same fears as you, but it will get easier, especially with the help of this site.
Take care
Love Lisaxx

zena
22-03-05, 14:20
Hi Rebecca,
Not alot else I can say apart from hi!
Everyone else has said everything I would say.
You will get loads of support from these people and lots of advise.
Hope it helps

with good wishes

Zena

katiekatie
22-03-05, 17:16
Hi Rebecca

I worry about dying too, with some reassurance I am learning to worry less. We all get aches pains and twinges and there is normally a harmless explanation.

Take care, hope you feel calmer soon

katiekatie