PDA

View Full Version : i am new to the site and would like to say hi to everyone

janie07
25-03-08, 15:52
Hi There, I Have Just Found This Site, And Wanna Say Hi. I Am A 31 Year Old Female, I Have Had Generalised Anxiety Disorder All My Life, And Sa And Depression Since The Age Of About 13.
I Have A Real Fear Of Blushing.
Some Days I Have Trouble Carrying Out The Simplist Of Activities, E.g. Going For A Walk, Shopping, Driving, Or Meeting People.
It Would Be Great To Hear From Anyone Who Can Relate To This.

:)

Shell26
25-03-08, 16:06
Hi Janie07

:welcome:
Im sorry i cannot relate to you with this one but you will get plenty of advice and support from people here on NMP.

Dont forget to try the Chat Room.

xx

Richie
25-03-08, 17:08
Hi there Janie:welcome: :welcome: :welcome: yep alot of folk will relate to what you say, have had what you have twice in my life. And struggling to a point where i'd plug myself into the socket if thought it would help lol:roflmao:
Sorry!! The members on here are all very supportive, and there is much advice to be gained by looking at all the postings and threads, lots of advice , tips etc and a chatroom
ALL the best lots of luv Richie xxxxxxxxxxx

belle
25-03-08, 17:08
Hi and welcome ;)

x

Joe1981
25-03-08, 17:30
Welcome to the site

Pickle
25-03-08, 18:24
Hi Janie, :welcome: to NMP, a place full of lovely people and great advice. I'm fairly new too compared to many on here but they always make you feel welcome and help out whenever they can

Take care

chalky
25-03-08, 20:52
Hi Janie,

Welcome to the Forum.

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

You will get loads of support and advice here.
Best wishes,
Chalky

nomorepanic
25-03-08, 21:11
Hi Janie

A warm :welcome: aboard and lovely to see you here.

Hope we can be of some help.

Nibbles
25-03-08, 21:42
Hi Janie and :welcome:

You'll get loads of advice and support here while making new friends along the way.

Take care,

Mike :)

Lilith1980
26-03-08, 08:43
Hi Janie, welcome to NMP hun :)

Jo xxxxx

PUGLETMUM
26-03-08, 10:51
:welcome: hi janie, you will meet plently of ppl here who can and do relate to what you are feeling - there is plently of help and support here, take care emma:flowers:

janie07
26-03-08, 12:31
Hi guys,

Thanks so much for your warm welcome, it's good to know there are people out there, in the same kind of situation as i am, ( if you know what i mean ).
sometimes it can feel like your the only one.

Thanks again, i will have a look through the forum and find my way around, and hope to get to know some of you. This site seems like a very friendly place :D

janie x

Lindalou64
26-03-08, 12:38
Hello Janie And Welcome ...i Wish Ya Well........linda

trac67
26-03-08, 17:10
Hi Janie,

welcome to the forum you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends

Take care

Trac xxx