PDA

View Full Version : Results from a trip to the Hospital today

tt
22-03-05, 00:22
After my morning of exercising and leaving because of the high heart beat, I went to the doctors and he sent me to the hospital. I have my blood pressure at 170/138, I had my heart rate 125 and I had a fever and was scared shi_____less. I had a ecg and blood work done and by the time i left my bp was 147/93 and my heart rate was 89. I am sooo
annoyed with myself to think I could let this get this far. I need to find a good physictrist here in London Ontario and hopefully one that will help me and not by blaming child hood. It has nothing to do with childhood.

Well,
thanks for listening and I really hope together
we can help each other so little episodes like this don't happen anymore.

TT):

TT:)

Rebecca
22-03-05, 02:37
Hey there....
I am new here and am just reading some post. I am so sorry you had to go to the hospital today. My heart races like crayz at times. ( like right now ) it scares the crap out of me and makes me soooooooo mad. I am so glad I found this site so that I can help others and they can help me. I hope your feelings better now :):):):) hope to get to know you!:D

Rebecca

willowsprout
22-03-05, 04:04
TT,
I am sorry to hear about your trip to the hospital. It was all anxiety related? It is amazing what are bodies can do. I hope that you get the help you need. I know you can do it!Peace and love to you

linjane
22-03-05, 07:19
Hi TT,

Please let us know what they said at the hospital. Hope you are feeling ok now. As I have told you before (I think!!) I suffer mainly with an ectopic heartbeart (feels like a missing beat, but is actually an extra one and feels like something is fluttering in my chest trying to escape!) and sometimes when I get really scared have the fast racing heart as well. I am seeing a counsellor who tries so hard to convince me that it is all anxiety related, as do so many kind people on here.

I hope you can the help you need too and like you said, work together to get over all of this.

Take care,
Linda.x

seh1980
22-03-05, 11:00
hello TT,

Sorry you had to go to the hospital. Unfortunately anxiety can cause us to freak out sometimes and really lose it. I have been to the hospital because of it as well..:(

Sarah

sal
22-03-05, 11:31
Hi TT

Sorry that you had to go to hospital because of how you were feeling. Pleased whilst there you calmed down.

Take care of yourself.

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.

april tones
22-03-05, 11:48
hi, dont be hard on your self!!! i used to get like that when pregant and feared having bp done, even though it was ok. a few time it was up as id been waiting for ages and feeling anxious. they call it white coat syndrome, love april xx

apriltones