PDA

View Full Version : just about to start

lane12
25-03-08, 22:15
just been perscribed citalopram for anx /depresion ,have been taking diazipram am very anx about taking them any advice gettin so anx :weep: also can diazipam make you feel worse as in beetween anx attacks i feel auful every day light headed numness in left leg and neck and arm pains/aches

Pebbles
26-10-08, 20:50
diazepams actually helps me am on 2mg to 4 mg

mini_mog
27-10-08, 20:40
hiya:)

i dont have any experience of diazepam so cant advise on that, but im on day 9 of citalopram. i was absolutely terrified of taking them when i was first prescribed them, luckily my first day of them fell on a weekend so felt a bit happier knowing id be home and my parents were visiting that day, so i felt slightly more comfortable about taking them.

i have had no side effects and i feel they are starting to help me feel better. i felt slightly woozy first few days about half an hr after taking them for about half an hr and then felt fine, although i have been feeling more tired in the evenings and mornings than i was before i started taking them.

hope ive helped:)

Pebbles
27-10-08, 22:27
citalopram isnt too bad u will be fine with them xx they do calm u down too ie pannick tc.