PDA

View Full Version : Help pls! Anyone women had spotting?

jadeybags
26-03-08, 17:46
What can cause spotting between periods? Anyone had this and been to hospital? What did it turn out to be?

seeker
26-03-08, 17:47
Hi, I had this once and it was becuase I was on antibiotics. other common causes are ovulation and being on the minin pill in particular. is it heavy or light?

Liverbird67
26-03-08, 17:51
it can be stress or ovulation, I have had this, went for a smear queried it with the nurse at the time, apparently it is very common, I get it around mid month with a few minor cramping feelings, sometimes I hardly notice it and some months it is quite marked, honestly nothing to worry about have a word with your practice nurse or at family planning clinic if you are worried and need to put mind at rest (they will probably offer you a smear)

Regards

Liverbird

seeker
26-03-08, 18:44
Also, 'rough' or 'boisterous' sex can cause it...carpet burn of the vagina...:winks:

lesleya
26-03-08, 18:52
Yes
Ive had it too, doc says it happens to lots of women, just one of those things. Ive had it for 30 odd years now and its done me no harm, so im sure you will be ok too.
Take care
:hugs: :hugs:

kate
26-03-08, 19:16
Carpet burn of the vagina??? :D:D:D:D

Kate

scooby28
26-03-08, 19:18
I've had it too. Mainly when i'm stressed though and my periods go a bit out of whack even though i'm on the pill.

jadeybags
26-03-08, 20:23
I dont know if its heavy. I was asking for someone else who is worrying. She has a hospital appointment soon and is really worried.
I thought lots of things can cause it but wasn't too sure what.
Thankyou
x