PDA

View Full Version : Earth Hour Yayayayayyay!!!!!!!

peach
27-03-08, 12:06
hi eveyone,
i wrote about this a while ago, but now its this sat- 29th, i thought id try to persuade again...:D

ok, it will cost you absolutly nothing!!!! and even better, will save you a little money in electricity!!! yaya!!!:yesyes:

im a huge follower in this cause, a friend of mine is working in the team that is promoting this, pls click on the link and sign up, you will be amazed when the results come back a few days later and let us all know what a whopping difference we can make to global warming just by turning our lights off for an hour!:ohmy:

buisnesses are now getting on board and this is becoming global..so pls consider being a part of earth hour....so totally worth it!:yahoo:

www.earthhour.org (http://www.earthhour.org/)

Lilith1980
27-03-08, 12:39
I'm forever turning off lights and taking PC monitors off stand-by in our place - need to train the boyfriend better!

I've signed up to this as I may get some handy hints. Thanks Peach :D

Jo xxxxx

peach
28-03-08, 00:01
oh, tell me about it..lolol....i live with my husband and brother...ugh..lololol...

yay, its such a great cause, and the small adjustments ive made at home have reduced my electricity bill by a huge amount..its been really amazing. the company i work for has gotten involved this year (last year it was only syd ppl doing it-very small) this company has over 8 sites around aust - you can imagine the amount of lights..lol...they are gonna turn off all lights in all buildings....im looking foward to seeing syd in the dark at night,...will look amazing!.lol

this should be great! its become global, so it will be amazing to see how many cities go into darkness for our environment....