PDA

View Full Version : Hi all

maz67
27-03-08, 18:07
Hi all my name is Mandy and i recently started having panic attacks following my brain tumour removal back the beginning of Feb. Luckily it was benign.

When i go out i think that i am going to have another seizure which was how they found the tumour in the first place, also the about the tumour growing back. So you can see why i feel this way!!

I have tried the breathing and that seems to help so hopefully the attacks will disappear.

Are there any other things i can try?

I have no where near as bad attacks as some of you and i feel for you greatly.

Hope to speak to many of you very soon.:D

kellie
27-03-08, 18:32
hiya mandy :welcome: to nmp its lovely to have you here :D . you will get lots of support and advice from all the great members. i can undrestand how your fear has manifested its self and it may take you a little time to get over this scary experiance. im sure everyone here will give you all the support they can. dont forget to visit the chat room where you can talk to us all and have a giggle to take ur mind off things. best wishes to you hun take care :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: .

kellie .xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Lilith1980
27-03-08, 18:50
Hi Mandy, welcome to NMP :)

You have been through a lot and I think anyone in your position would be worried about the tumour returning hun. But that does NOT mean it will ;)

Have you thought about seeing a counsellor maybe, and talking through your worries?

Jo xxxxx

maz67
27-03-08, 20:28
:winks: Hi thanks for your kind words, will see how i get on with the breathing,if not will maybe talk to someone about it.

Nice to meet you.

Take care all XX :yesyes:

Nibbles
27-03-08, 21:48
Hi Maz and :welcome:

You'll get loads of advice and support here while making new friends along the way. There are some useful tips about breathing here (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/NMPcms.php?nmppage=coping) which you might like to try.

Take care,

Mike :)

nomorepanic
27-03-08, 21:57
Hi Maz

:welcome: aboard and lovely to see you here.

Have a good read of the website pages on the left for more help as well.

Lindalou64
28-03-08, 12:05
Hello Maz And Welcome .i Wish Ya Well...linda

maz67
29-03-08, 17:55
Thanks to you all for listening xx

trac67
30-03-08, 11:42
Hi Mandy,

welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends

Take care

Trac xx

chalky
30-03-08, 15:33
Hi Mandy,

Welcome to the Forum.

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Having a brain tumour would scare the bejeepers out of anyone!!
You will get loads of support and advice here.
best wishes,
Chalky

Joe1981
30-03-08, 18:22
Welcome to the site maz

Pickle
30-03-08, 18:25
Hi Mandy

A warm :welcome: to NMP

Take care

smudgie
30-03-08, 18:32
Hi mandy

:welcome: to the forum

You,ve certainly been through the mill and had a rough time.

I wish you well and hope you find the site a value like we all do

take care of you
Smudgie

maz67
30-03-08, 21:39
:yesyes: I'm feeling much better having read all your good wishes.

Speak to u all soon xxxx:yahoo:

julieb
30-03-08, 23:20
hi and welcome!!!

ju x

julieb
30-03-08, 23:20
hello and welcome!!!

ju x

weeble40
31-03-08, 09:41
hi and a big welcome to NMP, you will find lots of advice and support here, I hope to see you in chat sometime

Emma xx