PDA

View Full Version : New NMP items to sell

nomorepanic
27-03-08, 20:13
All

I am just looking at some new items to personalise and sell and came across these 2 keyrings and fridge magnet on ebay and thought they were quite good ideas...

The problem is they are quite expensive so I will need to negotiate the price down :winks:

Just wondering if anyone was interested in this sort of thing and also what logo, wording we could put on them?

How much would you be prepared to pay for one?

Any ideas welcome.

Thanks.

bluesparkle
27-03-08, 22:19
hi nic
i love the key rings...
but not much help with what to put on them...
i would have thought maybe what is on the teddies then we get a choice... my favs are JFDI... and dont panic ted is here...
as for price not really sure... but they are special and mean something to us so i guess they will be a little more than a key ring from the shop
rach
x

kazzie
27-03-08, 22:58
Awww cute Nic:D

Agree with Rach more than a shop:yesyes:

Maybe 8 quid each:shrug:

Kaz x x x:hugs:

julieb
27-03-08, 23:28
i think theyre gorgeous nic, i love the keyring and would be a good positive visual aid whilst us agros are out and about!!!

ju x

nomorepanic
27-03-08, 23:45
Rach, Kazz and Julie

Thanks for the messages.

I am waiting on Piglet (cos she is fab at it) to come up with something inspirational that we could put on the keyrings and waiting for the company to tell me if they would give me a discount on their ebay prices lol.

I reckon we need wording that when you read it it reassures you and reminds you that you are not alone.

I have been thinking but I am not very good at this and came up with..

"I can do it!"
"I am not alone"

Umm not very good are they lol

kazzie
27-03-08, 23:59
Ok Nic:D

So to need a keyring we have to be outside yeah???

How about another kick up the arse to anxiety or similar???

Dunno lol

Kaz x x x:hugs:

honeybee3939
27-03-08, 23:59
Hi

The keyrings are a fab idea Nic, they are something that you can carry easily around with you, i like the wording " I can do it " its a good positive statement. I would definatley buy one there great.:yesyes:

Love
:hugs:
Andrea
xxxxxx

yorkylover
28-03-08, 00:34
I love the keyrings especially the bigger one,and fridge magnet,but my dogs will pull the fridge magnet off the fridge,so he wouldnt last long!!!!!!!:wacko:

I like the "nomorepanic" I think that says it all.:yesyes:

Also like "dont panic ted is here" this one has helped me alot on my little bear,he is kept on the dash board and if Im in the car and feel anxious I read his little t shirt and think of everyone here and it calms me down.:hugs:

nomorepanic
28-03-08, 22:50
Ellen

Yes the Don't Panic ted is cool :yesyes:

alexis
29-03-08, 00:17
I Love my Ted, but I also like the wording ""we are not alone"" or I am not alone, because sometimes I think nobody else in the whole wide world can be feeling as anxious as I am at certain times!
I would definitly have a keyring,x

nomorepanic
29-03-08, 00:29
Thanks Alexis

alexis
29-03-08, 00:38
Just re read my reply, sounds like im being stingy, what I meant was a keyring would be brill :yesyes: as I would have it with me all the time, I would get strange looks walking round supermarkets with Ted and Piggy but would have "boiler" magnet too,:D my new wild kitten steals them off the fridge!:mad:

Piglet
29-03-08, 15:14
Well now I have been giving this some thought and from my own personal viewpoint I'm thinking I would like something uplifting and enpowering on any keyring that I yank out of my bag everyday.

I keep coming back to the thought of a simple affirmation and weirdly one of my first ones is exactly what honeybee said about 'I can do it'.

I don't know about the rest of you but when I'm out I need to be given positive messages reinforcing the knowledge that I am strong enough to tackle whatever I want to tackle but I'm not sure on this occassion I want to have the word panic anywhere. It would be nice to see something that makes you smile.

So maybe a smiley with the words 'I can do it' wrapped around it - literally like a yellow smiley.

I have looked at certain quotes that I like - but you've got all that copyright business to be careful of haven't you.

I'll keep thinking - it does need to be short though because a keyring will be relatively small for too much lettering.

Love Piglet :flowers:

nomorepanic
29-03-08, 15:30
Cheers Piglet

I am glad you liked my idea as I thought people would think it was silly.:blush:

I was just thinking of something positive like you said and that was what I thought of - it is simple and to the point.

I will see if I can design a smiley with that round it - watch this space

nomorepanic
29-03-08, 16:15
Piglet

This sort of thing...

Richie
29-03-08, 16:40
Hi Nicola luv the ted keyrings as i luv my bear which says " Don't panic ted is here" add it to the collection: ) but try & stop Max from getting it.
Think it's a good idea, sure they will go down well but at mo can't afford, but at a later date.
Richie xxx

Piglet
29-03-08, 17:03
Yes Nic that's smashing! :yesyes:

Actually what would it look like with the text smaller and running under the happy face (so the lettering is also forming a smile lol)

Piglet :flowers:

pink daisy
29-03-08, 17:15
I like the saying "Believing is just the start"

nomorepanic
29-03-08, 19:09
We can work on the design etc but here is the new one...

Just need to gauge interest in it first I guess

honeybee3939
29-03-08, 19:22
Hi Nic

Just a thought, but what would it look like with a "We" instead of "I" , it would sound a bit like when you are doing challenges you and the ted are doing them togeather !

Might be my imagination..lol what do others think?

Ohhh i will shut up!!lol:roflmao: Ive been on the vitamins again..lol

Love
Andrea
xxxxx

Piglet
29-03-08, 22:13
Yep liking that better than 'I' honeybee.

Also rather like 'Believing is just the start' too lol!!

nomorepanic
30-03-08, 18:34
We will never decide will we lol

kate
30-03-08, 18:54
The one I always use, and gives me comfort is "My own safe place is here".

Kate

Piglet
30-03-08, 21:39
Oh Kate that's another great one - crumbs!!!:yesyes:

Piglet :flowers:

julieb
30-03-08, 23:25
i like the "we can do it" nic it would remind me that i have all my friends on nmp behind me and i'm not the only one feeling like this, we're in it together!
does that sound silly?

ju x

nomorepanic
01-04-08, 21:02
Ok we can do the "we can do it" but do we just want text or a pic as well like Piglet wanted?

Piglet
01-04-08, 22:00
I vote for a smiley face (well I would wouldn't I) but it doesn't have to be massive and the text doesn't necessarily have to wrap round it - whatever is easiest.

honeybee3939
01-04-08, 22:26
Yes the smiley face sounds good to me too:yesyes: !

Nic you dont half get some jobs dont you !!lol.you deserve a medal !!

Andrea
xxxxxx

Rennie1989
02-04-08, 09:48
Would it be copyright to copy B&Q's statements, like "You can do it" (they don't use that anymore) and "Let's do it". I seriously need a new job!!!

The smiley face with text around it sounds like a great idea. What about the website's logo, the dove, to symbolise peace?

Can I have that keyring with my name on it please? Lol]

Ow and prince, no more then £10

Can't wait to get my keyring teddy :yesyes: my teddy I bought here absolutely ages ago still gets attention from me.

honeybee3939
02-04-08, 09:57
Hi Jadey

Ohh yes i like those too:yesyes: :yesyes:

The statement brings back memories for me....lol i used to work for B&Q and went for a audition to take part on the TV adverts " You can do it, if you B&Q it" where the words we had to say in the audition in front of a camera. I didnt get the part as my face went far too red !!!:blush: but had a enjoyable day out !

Love
Andrea
xxxxx

bluesparkle
02-04-08, 11:21
yes i think smiley face too....
rach
x

kate
02-04-08, 12:00
"You can do it JFDI" :D:D:D:D